- 49 -

"Whoa! Seriously!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jimin really couldn't blame him. Even he himself was shocked at this news. But it's not like it had not crossed his mind. The two was sickenly sweet the whole time that it was quite easy to put two and two together.

Still, it's shocking to really confirm it. What's even shocking was their past that they just shared to the group.

"Just when?" Jungkook asked with his signature wide eyes.

Jin smiled at him warmly. "Just earlier, Kookie."

"Wow... Why did nobody see them kiss? We're in a freaking van with no divider!" Jimin said, unable to believe that he had not noticed this climactic event.

Hoseok snorted. "Well, let's see. That time, I was busy playing on my phone. Tae and Jungkook were tickling each other, and you and Suga-hyung looked like you were in a honeymoon cruise-"

Jimin hurriedly inserted. "We were absolutely not! It was all innocent. We were just-"

"Jiminie," Hobi interjected with a straight face. "You're leg was on top of Suga-hyung's lap, your faces were just inches apart, Suga-hyung's arm was wrapped around your waist, and your hand was practically caressing hyung's face lovingly. I highly doubt if any of you actually remembered that other people actually existed, much less other people kissing."

Jimin huffed. He couldn't believe that Hoseok was doing this to him. And here he thought he was on his side. He was being slandered and his having none of it!

"I was not 'caressing' hyung's face! I was poking his cheek, hyung. That's different," he defended himself.

He turned to Suga-hyung to ask for support but his hyung only patted his back saying, "Just let them be, Chim Chim. We can't do anything about it if what they see are plain facts."

"B-but-"

"So," Suga went on, completely ignoring Jimin. And hey, that's just so mean. "You already told us all the whole truth about your past and you already got back together just now. Next should be Taekook."

"Taekook...?" Taehyung responded with a confused face.

Jimin panicked, because nope, Taehyung should not know. So okay maybe it got frustrating sometimes that he would have the urge to take the matter into his hands, but there's a universal rule that Tae and Kookie should figure it out themselves. Taehyung was unpredictable and had the tendency to do the opposite thing of what he should be doing. He and Kook should realize it themselves or everything might blow up on their faces.

Jimin pinched Suga's side.

The older boy gave him a betrayed look but did not scream.

Good for him.

"Does Taekook mean Taetae and Kookie? Aww, so cute! That's so creative of you, Suga-hyung! But really, people have been calling us that ever since we were kids since we're inseparable, so not that creative," Taehyung said, looking so serious that it seemed like he was a teacher telling them a hidden fact of the universe.

Jungkook placed an arm around Tae's shoulder. "What do you mean by we're next, hyung?"

And there it was.

Glaring at his Suga-hyung who gave him a sheepish smile, Jimin thought of possible ways to make an excuse. He did not need to, though, since Suga was already opening his mouth to say something.

"What I meant is that we would next listen to your story," the older boy said calmly.

Taehyung frowned. "What do you mean by our story?"