- 76 -

"Did you hear what they just said? It's too muffled!" Taehyung complained.

"Shhhh, don't worry, rabbits have good hearing capabilities because our ears are large," was Jungkook's reply.

Taehyung nodded at this in agreement, then craned his neck a little to have a better view. "So what are they talking about?"

"I think they're planning on buying an apartment here in Seoul."

"Oh, that's nice. Are they gonna live together? I hope it's just around the area so that I can always visit and beg for delicious food."

Jungkook watched Tae lick his lips as the boy carefully peeked and watched the scene between Namjoon and Jin. He wanted to chuckle but stifled it, fearing that the hyungs might hear him.

The internet signal had been weird the whole day and Tae had endlessly complained about how bored he was and how awful it was to be deprived of his K-Dramas. They had been inside Jimin's mini storage room under the stairs to find some useful old blankets that they could use. When they're about to leave the said room, they found their two hyungs arguing in a really cute coupley way and of course, Taehyung just whispered excitedly, "A rom-com drama, Kook!"

And maybe it's not hard to guess what happened next.

Yes, they'd been here for who knows how long now.

Yes, they were eavesdropping like some creepy ass stalkers.

No, Jungkook didn't believe everyone in this house was creepy. He still had hope on Hoseok and Sehee. Oh wait, they weren't here right now. Scratch that, then.

"I can't believe we just witnessed all that drama," Taehyung gushed when Namjoon and Jin finally left the living room to get more futon—Jungkook heard them using his rabbit ears--in case Hoseok and Sehee would come back tonight. The two went to Hoseok's apartment to fetch more gadgets that would be helpful while they're staying for a while in Jimin's place. Z and Y were also interested to check out the combat devices that Hoseok made so it might take the two of them some time to be back, seeing as those would be pretty heavy.

Hoseok said they should be back by tomorrow with everything, but Jungkook knew better. His hyung just wanted to have an alone time with Sehee.

Jungkook chuckled at the thought.

"My Namjin feels are finally fed," Tae said in a triumphant tone.

The older boy opened the door of the storage room a little wider and peered outside. He looked so cute that Jungkook couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and snaked his hands inside the large sweater Tae was wearing, resting his hands on the boy's waist.

He heard Tae gasp. "Kook, don't touch me there!" he whispered loudly as closed the door. Jungkook did not remove his hands, though. "It tickles!"

Jungkook only replied with a snort and ignored the other boy's protest. "Why are we still here anyway? Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung already left."

"I'm hoping to catch a Yoonmin moment. I know Jimin would look for me and of course, Yoongi would be following him like a lovesick puppy. I just hoped they'd stop here in the living room and do some smoochy smoochy stuff."

"Which is not possible because Jimin would not be too stupid to do any 'smoochy smoochy' with his boyfriend in the living room where his father can catch him any time," Jungkook pointed out, making Tae pout.

The boy huffed stubbornly and narrowed his eyes. "I shall be brave enough to take a chance, Kook. Let's stay here for a few more minutes please~ You never know what could happen," he pleaded.