- 28 -

The hotel was really huge, and really, really grand. Jimin was not exactly poor, he was even considered as one of those wealthy kids who owned an apartment instead of squeezing himself to the University's dorm.

But still, this hotel was too much for him.

Everyone was wearing fancy attires and looked like they each owned a poodle and a pool. They stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Hyung, this is..."

Suga sighed wearily. "Don't raise your concerns to me, Chim. Tell Jin-hyung. This is all his fault."

Jin gave him an indignant look as he stopped in his pace to glare at Suga. "Even in the middle of hiding, we still deserve to be glamorous and in poise. We are agents doing a mission, not a bunch of low class criminals."

"Wow. I live for the logic," Suga said dryly.

They rented a large suite that had three bedrooms and was large enough for the seven of them. Jimin had no idea who paid, or where the money came from. He chose not to ask.

"Kookie, Jiminie and I will share a room!" Taehyung announced loudly, box smile plastered on his face. Without waiting for any confirmation, he grabbed Jungkook's and Jimin's hands and walked towards one of the three rooms.

He was not successful though, because Suga grabbed Jimin away from Taehyung's grip.

"No," the older boy said. "Jimin will be staying with me."

Taehyung gasped, pointing a finger at Suga aggressively. "HOW DARE YOU?!"

The agent did not seem to be affected as he only shrugged. "Jin will be staying with you two and A will be staying with Hobi."

At this, Hobi suddenly blushed. "W-what?! B-but! She is a girl! she should have her own room! I'll just stay with Tae, Jungkook and Jin."

Suga shook his head with a solemn face. He was about to open his mouth to say something when A beat him to it.

"It's alright with me, Hobi," she said with a pretty smile that made Hoseok blush. "I understand what S meant. I'm still a stranger to you all and it's not safe to leave me alone as I may be an enemy."

Suga smirked. "Smart."

Jimin scowled at that.

He was not at all affected with Suga complimenting A. He was definitely not. He was just scowling because...because he would be sharing a room with this crazy boy again.

He was not jealous.

At all.

"Okay then," Jin inserted, taking all the attention. "First room is for Tae kid, Kook kid and Eomma Jin. Second room will be for disgustingly lovesick Suga and Jimin. And third room is for Hobi Hobi and A. Now that it's clear, shall we look at the menu and see what are the delicious food they have here?"

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"What's with that serious face?" Suga asked as he approached Jimin who was sat on the edge of their shared bed.

Jimin glanced at him before a cute frown appeared on his face. "I was just thinking..."

"Thinking about what?"

"About things," Jimin replied, falling on his back on the bed. The younger closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

Looking at him, Suga tilted his head, his index finger absentmindedly stroking the smooth surface of the silver ring worn by his thumb. Jimin looked so peaceful like this, looked so young. Almost as if Suga couldn't believe that such a beauty existed.