- 62 -

All of the pawns that held guns or any type of firearms raised their weapon, probably thinking they already had them at their mercy. The others who were bringing other weapons also prepared, a few of them turning on their chainsaw.

What the heck. Yoongi couldn't be happier that he had trained Jimin.

The machines as well that previously were idle and unmoving had suddenly turned on, a yellow light emitting from them and a whirring sound vibrating that filled the silent atmosphere of the warehouse. Soon enough, these machines would be throwing bombs at them.

Their guns pointed at their little group which was right in the middle of the warehouse.

"Psh, you thought," he whispered, glancing at H with a mischievous smile.

They already knew this would happen, so H and R prepared a device that would disable any type of guns that were made from AC. Yoongi was pretty sure all of them were only using AC weapons, so that part wasn't hard.

H discreetly turned on the device, and now all these stupid asses were still pointing their guns at them, not knowing that they were useless and no bullet would come out from them. The machines though, that's the real problem.

"I'm pretty sure they have changed the system of all of their machines so that I can't intervene with those anymore," Namjoon said as they listed all the flaws that might take place.

"No problem. Hoseok and I got that covered the last time. We discovered that it only takes an exploding boomerang and a sharp shooter to destroy one."

The men wearing all black stared at them. They stared back.

And with just a blink of an eye, the chaos started.

"I'll get Tae!" Namjoon shouted as a sea of pawns ran towards them.

Those that quickly realized their guns were not working quickly threw them away and ran with the others, probably trusting their lame ass combat skills that even a nursery kid could beat. The machines as well started throwing bombs at them, which made the agents double their effort as they were once again put to a situation wherein they needed to fight off these pawns while at the same time kicking away any bombs might hit them.

They also took care not to make those bombs fly towards Taehyung when they kick them off, of course, and made sure that they landed on areas where a lot of pawns were gathered and about to attack. Soon, Jimin and Jungkook had also joined the fight, but they didn't need to fight off any bombs since they were in the middle of the circle. Exactly the reason why they decided that this was the best formation.

Yoongi elbowed a bomb as he kicked a dumbass and shot another. In the corner of his eyes, he could see Jimin murdering someone as he kicked whoever that was in the stomach, a large wound bleeding from the guy where the sharp dagger from Jimin's shoes dug deep.

He's so damn proud of his baby boy.

But focus first.

"S, here!" H shouted and threw one of his exploding boomerangs to Yoongi. Yoongi caught it just in time as he simultaneously shot a bomb and a pawn. Just like what he did before, he threw the boomerang in a perfect angle towards the machines. He made sure that with one boomerang, several machines would explode.

Hope threw him another one and Yoongi continued to do what he was doing until there were no more active machines throwing endless bombs their way.

There were no more bombs but there were still a lot of pawns. It was like there was no end to these little assholes. It was clear that the enemies had brought their whole army with them. Even though a lot of them had been killed or were now lying unconscious, it didn't seem like their numbers decreased at all. If anything, it was increasing.