- 24 -

"But hyung!" Jimin insisted. He was blushing hard. Suga always enjoyed that look on the younger boy. Actually, Suga enjoyed any look on Park Jimin.

Suga shook his head. "Go ahead," he said sternly. He then faced Hoseok with a determined stare. "H, bring them out here. I'll help the girl stop these guys. We can give you guys enough time."

Hoseok bit his lower lip in distress., taking off his own mask so that he could speak to the pale agent. "We came here to save you and Jin. We will not be leaving without-"

"Aish, stop being so sentimental, Hobi. You know I will not die. I'll meet you in the entrance."

Suga felt someone grab his arm. It was Jimin, trying to get his attention. As always. Suga chuckled in his head.

"Hyung! You are so weak! You can't possibly fight in that condition!" Jimin countered. He looked like he was about to cry.

Suga only smirked. "Yeah...about that... I actually need to recharge before heading to battle."

The confused face of one Park Jimin was probably the best thing that Suga had ever seen. How could someone this cute even exist in the world?

"What do you mean by recharge, hyung?"

Not wasting any more moment, Suga leaned in and captured Jimin's lips, his hand cradling the younger boy's face. He felt the surprised gasp of Jimin, which only made Suga press his lips deeper, the pressure of Jimin's soft lips against his creating a strange but nice sensation in his stomach.

-+-+-+-

Jimin was caught off guard when Suga suddenly kissed him, but the sensation felt so good that not long after, he was already being sucked into blissfulness, leaving behind the world and whatever was happening around him.

The kiss was not a messy one, nor an open-mouthed one. It was simple, sweet and perfect. Suga moved his lips a little, sucking in Jimin's lower lips which made him moan softly and breathily. The sensation felt so damn good that Jimin couldn't help but sigh contentedly, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

His arms were starting to crawl around Suga's neck when he heard a sudden gunshot.

That startled Jimin awake from his hazy state, accidentally breaking the kiss. He looked up at Suga with wide eyes.

And then he turned to look at Suga's outstretched hand which held a gun.

Okay so the older boy shot someone while they were kissing.

Disturbing...but romantic.

"Go now," Suga whispered softly. Before Jimin could do anything, or even recover from the kiss, he was already being dragged by Hoseok away.

Away from his hyung.

They were leaving him again.

Again.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Suga watched as they finally headed to the entrance. One of the men wearing black chased after them, pointing his revolver at any of them as he was about to shoot.

Nope, not this time asshole.

With barely any effort, Suga shot both of the man's feet, making him fall to the ground in a loud yelp of pain. Suga then finished by shooting both his hands that were carelessly splayed on the floor.

Well, just making sure that he'd not be shooting anyone with those hands.

Turning back to the group of men that now had their attention fixed on him, Suga smirked. Half of them was surrounding the girl, and the other half was observing Suga with judgemental eyes. Suga knew he was gorgeous but really, he did not need the attention.