- Epilogue Pt 01 -

"It's blue!" Taehyung shouted his lungs out. "It's blue, blue, blue, BLUE!"

Jin huffed in response. "It clearly is not. It's obviously green."

"Anyone with two healthy eyes can tell that it's blue, hyung. Look, Jungkook agrees, too!" Taehyung retorted hotly.

Both boys turned to Jungkook in unison.

Jungkook, surprised at the sudden attention, scratched his head awkwardly. He looked like he would rather be anywhere else. With a nervous gulp, he glanced at Taehyung glaring eyes.

"Uh...Yeah."

"Yeah what?" Jin asked impatiently.

"Y-Yeah... It, uh, looks blue."

"Come on," Jin argued. "We all know you're only saying that because you're afraid of Taehyung. Be honest. Don't let yourself be pressured. You are a grown man now capable of doing things by himself and making his own decisions. Jungkook, stop being a slave to your boyfriend and stand to your own opinion!"

Jungkook blinked.

Then he glanced at Taehyung again.

"Yeah, it's really blue."

A loud suffering groan was heard from Jin as the boy buried his face in his hands in utter disbelief. It didn't mean he would easily give up, though. Placing his hands on either side of his hips, he glared at the two younger boys and gave them a withering look.

"You two should be labeled color blind. You put that thing next to a picture of the sky—which is blue, by the way, in case you didn't know—and it will not look even the slightest shade of blue," Jin bit out.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "Kookie, say something!"

Poor Jungkook blinked so fast, once again caught in surprise. He cleared his throat awkwardly before speaking. "U-Uhh... W-Well, if you put that thing beside a leaf, it will, u-uh, not look like green. Yes, it will not look like green."

Jin's raised eyebrow was enough to threaten every single being alive. Yoongi, who was enjoying the scene in front of him, cackled silently. He watched in utmost amusement as Jungkook subtly stepped back, his boyfriend not noticing a thing since he was too busy returning Jin's glare.

Seriously, these two hadn't met for a long time and all they did was fight the moment they entered the same room and breathed the same air. 

And just because of a stupid greenish-bluish pillow that Jimin bought out of spite. Which looked more like green, if a genius would be asked.

It's been a year since the debacle brought by X, and so far, Alpha Centauri had been in its best shape. Now that everyone knew their founder was back, nobody dared to do any funny business anymore. Jaehwa and Tadashi had also learned to choose a new agent wisely and to make sure that the credibility of the organization was safe and secure.

Until now, they hadn't found a new Agent X yet. Tadashi handled all the assignments of Agent X for now, not accepting any missions so that he could focus his attention on more important matters in the organization. Jungkook and Jihyun too had started their training, and unsurprisingly, they excelled pretty quick. They would still need to train a little bit more, but they have been sent to a few missions with Taehyung already. 

Yoongi was not a tad bit surprised that the three worked so good together. Jungkook and Jihyun would bond on almost everything and were proud of their 97z friendship. Jihyun and Taehyung, on the other hand, would never stop gushing about how perfect Jimin was and how they should make a scrapbook of what they weirdly call as 'yoonmin'. And of course, Jungkook and Taehyung would kiss each other disgustingly every moment they get. Together, the three of them could dominate the world.