- 56 -

Yoongi's problem was not really solved, but hey, Jimin was still as cute as ever so life went on without a halt.

"Hyung, stop staring at me!" Jimin protested.

The group were now outside the van except for Hobi, all of them in pair according to their plan. It's the middle of the night and they were supposed to sneak inside through the back gate just in case an enemy was watching the mansion or someone was inside it.

Hobi already did a surveillance for the past few hours and so far they had not found any traces of someone watching the place or was inside it. They would still need to make sure though.

Yoongi was still pretty confused. He still had a lot of questions piled up in his mind but he knew that he needed to focus in the mission. He needed to be alert and to protect Jimin in case danger came around. He wouldn't be able to do that if his mind was cloudy.

It's not really that hard to forget about his problems, though. Especially if he had someone as pretty as Jimin in front of him.

"I'm not staring," he lied.

Jimin gave him an accusing glare. "Yes you are."

Yoongi snorted at how cute his boyfriend was. What a precious human being Jimin was. Yoongi did not deserve him.

"You're nervous?" he asked the younger. Jimin responded with a curt nod as he bounced on his feet.

"So am I."

"You are?" Jimin asked curiously, giving a side-glance at Yoongi's direction. "Why, Yoongi-hyung?"

Awww, he used my name~ I'm in love.

"Well, I've never seen what your house looks like in the inside," he breathed out. He was being utterly honest here.

The younger boy, despite the confusion written in his eyes, still flashed a fond smile. "Well, of course. You haven't even seen the outside of it until now."

Yoongi only replied with a small smile. He couldn't really tell Jimin yet. Not now when they had something important to do.

If you only know, Chim Chim.

The group successfully entered the property smoothly and without any issues. They had Jimin with them, so of course.

They then split up to different directions they were assigned to. Namjoon and Taehyung were assigned in the back garden, garage and dirty kitchen, and in the first floor of the huge mansion. Jin and Jungkook would be searching in the third floor, including the attic. Since Jimin's and Z's rooms are in the second floor, that's where they were going.

Yoongi adjusted Jimin's jacket that hung low on his left shoulder. The jacket was a special suit Hobi made. It contained several other gadgets that could easily be pulled out in times of danger and it's made of a special material that made it hard for any sharp objects to penetrate through. Jimin was also wearing the same bracelet as Yoongi. The one that could be formed into different tools and small weapons. His shoes, unlike Yoongi's that had a small compartment for a revolver, had a small folding knife inside that could be unfolded with the use of his bracelet. So basically, Jimin could stab someone by just kicking them.