- 09 -

Jimin's eyes was blank.

Suga sighed. The poor kid.

The car went into a halt in a dark alley as Suga stepped on the break. He opened his AC Watch and chose the option that would make his car change in appearance and color.

This caught the attention of the dazed younger boy. He blinked many times, then looked around with a frown. "What's happening, hyung?"

"I was planning to change the car's appearance so that it won't be noticed by the enemy. I've set it to default version the past few months because I kinda missed its original style. Now though, it would be better to change its outer form into something else since our pursuers are from Alpha Centauri, therefore, they could easily distinguish an AC vehicle in its original style."

"Y-you...can change its appearance? Like seriously?" Jimin asked incredulously as he watched with wide eyes the dashboard turning from black leather to mahogany brown polished wood.

Suga nodded. "That's one of the perks of an AC car. It's just a matter of illusion though. Everything is still the same, the material, the engine, and all. Only the design changes, which makes it seem like a whole different car."

Jimin nodded slowly as he looked around with awe.

"I wanted to change the car's appearance, but I can't do it with them chasing us. Obviously, changing the car's appearance in the middle of the road would attract many attention and all that shit that our organization would like to avoid. Secondly, it's no use to change its appearance if the enemy will still be able to know what's the new form of our car, right? I needed them to stop chasing us because shit, I'd rather sleep for the night than drive until morning. That was why we needed to stop at the club."

Jimin blinked, the car almost finished in its transformation.

"I didn't even get to shoot anyone or anything that much." Suga sighed forlornly. It was just a sad fact.

As the car finished its transition from sleek black to a simple navy blue, Suga started the engine again, now going at a calmer and slower speed. The streetlights were already on and there were only a few cars on the road since the rush hour had long passed. It was nice, a leisure driving on a wide road.

The agent sighed.

"Hyung..." the younger spoke softly, sounding lost. And maybe he really was. Damn, he even probably still couldn't move on from all the sudden action, plus the sudden kiss.

This made Suga feel guilty. He should've told Jimin about the plan before suddenly pulling the kid into it. But really, he didn't have the time to insert it when all Jimin was doing was being stubborn and complaining.

It's cute, though.

But just the average kind of cute. No big deal.

"To another one of my 'recreational places'. I need to train you."

He heard Jimin heave a weary sigh. "Just do whatever you want. I don't really care anymore."

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

The sun was shining and penetrating stubbornly on Jimin's closed eyelids. He groaned and whined in protest, using his arm to cover his poor eyes. Moments later, Jimin finally surrendered in his fruitless struggle and sat up, blinking sleepily as his mind slowly registered where he was.

Black and white walls, soft light blue blanket, large window, rude sunshine...

Oh.

Yeah of course. Jimin remembered now, the memories of yesterday night slowly sinking in.