- 59 -

"Tae and Namjoon-hyung are still not here."

A cold dread ran through everyone as they all realized that Jungkook was right.

It's been minutes now.

Namjoon and Tae should've been here already.

Yoongi quickly activated his AC watch and tried contacting R through the earpiece device that H provided them. P and H did the same, but they all frowned because all they could hear from the other end of the line was static. It's either Namjoon didn't have his earpiece anymore, something was wrong with the earpiece.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to call Namjoon-hyung and Tae?" Jungkook asked in a panicking tone.

Yoongi was torn. Somehow, Jungkook's desperate face right now reminded him of himself when he was just a kid. He knew what it felt. Helpless and weak.

So, with a calm tone, he answered the boy's question. "We tried, but we can't hear anything from the other end."

Jimin gasped, his face broken and the excitement brought by the previous event got lost with the wind as he swallowed heavily. Jungkook looked equally as lost, if not even more. Yoongi was sure the younger boy wanted to break down and cry but he was amazed that he did not. He simply stared back at Yoongi with blank eyes.

"I can look for them," H spoke up, and everyone turned to him. "Both Namjoon and Tae have trackers attached to their earlobes like all of us."

Oh yes, the tracker.

Yoongi almost released a sigh of relief, but he did not. He needed to look composed and unaffected. He still felt relieved in the inside though. Good thing H always took precautions.

They all watched Hope—now literaly their only hope—tap a few keys on his laptop. A window on the laptop screen opened and Yoongi could see five red blinking dots gathered in one place. That must be the five of them in the van now.

Yoongi frowned.

There were no other dots.

"What the-!" H muttered under his breath.

There were a lot more clicks and cursing from H who barely cursed in his entire life. Yoongi was starting to get nervous. Hoseok only cursed when something really bad was happening.

He swallowed hard and waited for what was about to come.

"I can't find them," H finally announced.

Yoongi watched as P ran towards the screen, his eyes full of worry. "What do you mean by you can't find them?!"

"I-... There's nothing, okay?" Hoseok replied, his hand coming up to grab a handful of his hair in frustration. "There's just...nothing. It shouldn't be like this. Even if they took off the device, I should still find it. This is not possible. Even if you destroy the device, the main chip would still survive and send signals. But now..."

"M-maybe they're just not around the area!" It was Jimin, and Yoongi found his heart breaking at the sound of Jimin's cracking voice. "Maybe they're somewhere far right now... That's why you can't..."