- 18 -

Suga tightened his grip to the man who he was holding in a headlock. He was the guard of that particular entrance. With Jin's help, it was easy to tackle down this one without much effort or noise.

"Tell me where they are," Yoongi whispered to the man, tightening his hold even more as the man choked.

In his peripheral vision, Jin was scowling and was looking at him disgustingly. Pretty little Peach probably thinking that it was way too brutal.

Well, Suga didn't give a shit.

"I- I don't k-know what you're talking about," the struggling man lied.

Wrong move.

With his other free hand, he reached out inside his jacket and took something. Nope, not his gun, but a sticker. He smirked as he peeled it off using his teeth and stuck it unto the man's temple. He patted the poor man's head and tightened his hold even more.

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

Jin scrunched his face up. Ugh, there were better ways to make the man say the truth. He, after all, had truth serums hidden in his pocket. But well, this was Suga's mission mainly. That meant that Jin had no choice but to just stare at the two and wait until the show was over.

You could say that he was half disgusted and half bored.

He watched with raised eyebrows as S fished out a suspicious looking pad of sticker that looked like... Heck, were those Kumamon stickers? Why in the world was S bringing Kumamon stickers in the middle of their mission?

"Did you feel that? I just stuck a sticker unto you head, asshole," he heard Yoongi loudly whisper to the man, voice gruff and damn scary. Even Jin was swallowing hard, slightly sympathizing with the man in Suga's mercy.

"Do you know what else this sticker can do, hm?" Suga spoke again. "This is what you call a little bomb sticker. It will blow up some kind of dangerous radiation to where it was stuck if you either try to detach it or if you move even just a meter from where you are. Its effects were know to kill the victim within 2 seconds."

Heck, he awfully sounded like Joker at that very moment.

Jin swallowed again.

Suga started speaking again. "Now," he leaned closer to the man who looked like he was seeing Death right now. "I am of course a very kind person. I would give you a choice. Answer my question, or I'll rip this sticker from your head and watch you writhe away to death."

Not a second before the man was struggling to speak. "P-please don't do that! I know where they are! They're kept at the blue room in the left wing. Y-you just have to go straight and turn left. T-then you'll pass by a large door. Inside there are o-other doors. Choose the right-most one. T-they're there. Please don't kill me!"

Suga snorted.

"Not a problem, sir. Just be sure you're not lying or I'll personally rip your intestines out of your body. Got it?"

The man nodded immediately, eyes widening each second.

"Great." Suga let go of him and smirked at his face. "It was fun doing business with you, mate. Don't forget not to move a meter from where you are, kay?"

And with that, the agent took off to the direction that the man had given, Jin in his tow.

Jin, in his part, was very curious about what happened. He asked Suga while they were running the long distance before they get to turn left.

"What's with those stickers? I don't recall Hoseok giving us that kind of thing. Does it really have those radiation shit? Heck, that was a very dangerous weapon, Suga!"