- 57 -

"Hyung?" Jimin asked in utmost concern as he slowly approached the frozen boy.

Suga, Yoongi, had been fooling around earlier but all of a sudden, he stopped dead when he flipped the picture frame and looked at Jimin's picture. Jimin was really worried now. His hyung had not been talking for seconds and was just there. Just there, still as a wood.

Should he call Hobi? Or Jin? Or whoever? Maybe he should shout for help? The others were just around the house so maybe they could hear him.

Jimin was starting to panic now, because as he neared Yoongi, he saw that the boy was also not moving at all. Was he even breathing? Omo, what if there was a trap in the house somewhere? What if the frame had some kind of poison in it?

With this thought in mind, Jimin hurriedly stepped towards Yoongi and turned him around so that they were facing each other. He hastily grabbed the picture frame and threw it on the bed, taking care to wipe his hand on his jacket in case there really was a poison. He then turned to his hyung who was now staring at his empty hands with a frown on his face.

Well, at least his face changed, right? That could mean something good.

"Yoongi-hyung," Jimin called out again. His hyung finally looked up, his beautiful cat-like eyes gazing at him and boring into his very soul. Jimin swallowed with the intensity of Yoongi's gaze. "Hyung, are you alright?"

Jimin was about to reach out to touch his hyung's cheek when Yoongi suddenly snapped his head up, surprising the younger a little. One moment Yoongi was just staring at him with an intense gaze, the next, he was already...

Kissing Jimin.

Aggressively at that.

Jimin whimpered the moment the older boy's lips crashed into his. He stumbled backwards but was able to regain his balance quickly. He'd have to thank all of his dance lessons for that one.

Grabbing Yoongi's collar, Jimin tried to make himself upright whilst meeting Yoongi's kiss head on. The boy was kissing him urgently to the point that Jimin could feel his body slightly bending backwards from Yoongi's sheer force in the kiss. Soon enough, he could feel the older boy desperately biting and sucking his lower lip, both his hands coming to rest at the globes of Jimin's ass.

Jimin, of course, was willing to give in to anything that Yoongi might ask. So wrapping his arms around the older boy to maintain his balance, Jimin opened his mouth invitingly, welcoming the blissful feeling of Yoongi's tongue exploring his mouth.

The kiss was deep and passionate, and Jimin almost found it hard to keep up with his hyung as he continued to devour Jimin. Finding purchase in Yoongi's hair, Jimin grabbed a handful and kissed his hyung back just as passionately.

He could feel his hyung proceeding to nip on his lower lip teasingly and then licking and sucking it as if he had been doing nothing but that in his entire life. The feeling felt so good that Jimin couldn't help but release a low moan while holding unto Yoongi more tightly because he felt like his knees were about to give up.

Before Jimin knew it, Yoongi was already breaking away from the kiss. Jimin wanted more, really, so he moved forward to attempt to get their lips back in their rightful places but what stopped him was the intense but amused look in Yoongi's eyes that seemed to take Jimin's breath away.

His hyung was so beautiful.

Jimin was speechless, feeling like he would forever be bound my Min Yoongi's magic. Jimin was trapped.

He was still stupidly staring at his hyung when the older boy suddenly hugged him. He could feel Yoongi burying his face unto his neck but...he was laughing. His whole body shook as he continued to do so and Jimin was left wondering what was happening to his hyung. He had just been kissing Jimin a few seconds ago and now he was laughing as if life itself was a joke.