- 52 -

Oh, damn.

So this was why Yen told him that an agent was not supposed to fall in love.

Suga got it now. He now understood it very, very well.

He was an agent. He's Agent S. He was in charge of this mission, and yet here he was, having his mind filled with thoughts of Park Jimin even though he was supposed to focus on the mission.

He had tried really hard not to think about the mission, but his traitorous mind kept on supplying him with images of Jimin smiling like an angel, and then he'd start feeling butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't help but feel giddy.

He couldn't believe that Jimin was already his.

So there you have it. The great Suga, who was entrusted with the most crucial mission that involved the very foundation of their organization, just asked the subject of the mission to become his boyfriend. And instead of thinking of backup plans in case another ambush would take place, Suga was imagining going on dates and probably adopting a child.

He's so, so, utterly screwed.

Not just that. There was another thing that kept on bothering his mind.

Due to his excitement, Suga accidentally mentioned his last name when he teased Jimin about 'signing a documentation' about their relationship to make it 'official'. And yes, Y was once again right. When you're in love, you do stupid things.

Suga only snorted back then and swore it would never happen to him.

Look at him now.

Suga sighed as he rubbed his eyes, the memories of last night's conversation coming to him.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Aish, stop calling me that..."

"Would you rather me calling you baby, then? That's definitely way better compared to those disgusting call names that Namjoon refers to Jin."

"It's sweet, actually. But I'm not saying I want you to call me those! Ugh, stop smirking, hyung! Anyway, I just want to ask you something."

"Okay, you can ask me that when we're done showering together."

"What?!"

"Nah, just kidding. I'm fine with you asking me that before we go to shower, so you can ask it now."

"W-we're not showering together! You might be my boyfriend but I'll still shower with Tae."

"We did shower together once, though."

"Yes, and it's not happening again."

"Well, we'll have to do it someday, Chim Chim. You can't run away from me forever. And anyway, I can just borrow that special coin gadget of Hoseok that can see through walls and spy on you while you're showering."

"DON'T YOU DARE! Plus, you'll see Tae naked as well. Would you want that?"

"Uh, you've got a point there. But seriously babe, kidding aside, what do you want to ask?"

"I, umm... I was just wondering about something, hyung. You said you're Min Suga? So...Min is your last name?"

"Uh...yeah..."

"Okay."

"I can sense you wanted to say something else. Don't worry, you can tell me anything, Jiminie."