Awareness & Help

So first of all to give you some information about anorexia nervosa:

"Anorexia nervosa, often referred to simply as anorexia, is an eating disorder characterized by a low weight, fear of gaining weight, a strong desire to be thin, and food restriction. Many people with anorexia see themselves as overweight even though they are in fact underweight. If asked they usually deny they have a problem with low weight. Often they weigh themselves frequently, eat only small amounts, and only eat certain foods. Some will exercise excessively, force themselves to vomit, or use laxatives to produce weight loss."
-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa

Anorexia exists and about 0.9% of American women suffer from anorexia in their lifetime. Also 1 in 5 anorexia deaths is by suicide.

Trigger Warning

If you by any cause have any kind of eating disorder, self-harm or even just think about it. Please click off of this book.

Even I get triggered by my own book. I do not suffer from any kind of ED but I am very insecure about my body and my weight.

Take care of yourself! Life is beautiful and you are, too.

USA helplines:

Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Self Harm: 1-800-366-8288

UK helplines:

Eating Disorder Support: 01494 793223
Anxiety UK: 0844 477 5774
Depression Alliance: 0845 123 23 20

German helplines:

Notfall-Seelsorge/German suicide hotline: 0800 - 111 0 333
Anorexia hotline: 089/282822

Please take the help you get. ED and other mental disorders are no joke.

Take care of yourself ❤️ There is always someone who loves you. And if you don't think like that, remember me because I really love you.