Michael (M.S)

(This is my first imagine and highly cringe.)

(Y/N) means 'your name' btw x

Y/N's POV

I swear I only turned my head for two seconds and she disappeared. My daughter was gone just like that. The whole world comes to a halt in my mind as I scream her name. Not making any difference in this packed stadium. This moment was inevitable. Being the mother of a child who's father is still Americas most wanted man, even 9 years after his escape.

I sprint out of the over crowded stadium, my eyes burning, nose running, sweat over flooding my body, still no sign of my 8 year old daughter. Her birthday only 2 days ago, this trip being her treat. Watching her fathers favourite baseball team. The same father she's never met. 

The first thing I can do is call my brother in law.

I'm sorry but the number you have dialled is currently unavailable.

My emotions take the best of me, just as I'm about to go running to the police I watch a car speed past me as though it was lightning. One of those cars that matters, matte black, all blacked out windows and last but not least, government.

The car starts to reverse and before I can process what happens further, a heavy force comes in contact with my head. I lose balance and have no idea what happens next. I watch the blurry shadow hover on top of me, not being able to make sense of anything being said.

4 hours later

I wake up chained to a wall. The bodies of who I suppose my kidnappers are, all sprawled across the floor, blood gushing out of their bullet wounds.

I listen to those all to familiar footsteps slowly approaching. The same footsteps I would never have wanted to hear, especially like this. I cry as I watch my baby in his arms. She was asleep, in his arms and I wanted to do nothing more than hug her. She doesn't deserve to see all of this, neither does she deserve the confusion.

I finally decide to man up and look the footsteps straight up to his eyes.

"L-Lincoln." I whisper hoarsely not being able to process what has happened. He knew all about this. He must have tracked my phone. It doesn't make sense to me. Why would he do this? Keep a secret like this from me?

"Hi sweetheart."

It was Michael.

Michael Scofield my estranged husband of 9 years, holding our daughter in his arms, stood next to his brother, both bleeding and roughed up after a fight.

He looks me dead in the eyes, nothing but his love and admiration radiating all around us.

Skip to when they're somewhere safe.

"It was never my plan to come back into your lives. But when pictures and evidence that I'm alive re surfaced I knew my family was in danger. Lincoln himself only found out a few weeks ago. You can't blame him." Michael squeezes my hand re assuring me. God, I love this man.

"I've come here to take you back. Take my family back, Y/N." Michael speaks nervously, all the whilst stroking our daughters hair out of her face as she sleeps.

It doesn't take me a second to think and I've already decided.

"I love you."

"God, I love you too."

A/N

Who knows what season and episode the last 2 dialogues are from?

A million dollar question loooool xx