Taken (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"Take a risk Y/N. For once." Leonard mumbles into my ear and I sigh. "My boyfriend is outside of the door." I quietly giggle amused and Leonard shrugs. "Lock the door."

"I have. Why did I know you'd steal a ladder specially to climb up my window." I roll my eyes as he gestures for me to pull him in. "Why did you leave your window open?" He quick fires back and I remain quiet.

"Y/N, we both want this. If you really didn't like what we have, then why do you leave your window open for me, why do you answer my messages and calls, why do you not tell me to stop." Leonard asks laying me onto my bed and then leaning on top.

"What if someone hears?" I slowly give in and he smirks. "Then you can wave your ex bye." He looks to me seriously and I roll my eyes.   "Y/N tell me you don't want me, and I'll leave, I'll never come back. But if you don't say anything now, I'm going to fuck you till your legs fall off." Leonard speaks and I sigh.

"I know you want this. The second I laid eyes on you." Leonard smirks down at me as he pulls his shirt off. It's the way that he knows what I thought I knew, that keeps me mesmerised.

"You're not even serious Leonard." I speak in between muffled moans as he bites down onto my neck. "That's because I won't be a good boyfriend. I've failed so many times before. I can't give you stability, I can only offer you a life on the run and crime. And I'm not going to do that to the woman I love." He sighs and I groan when he disconnects his lips from me.

Leonard smirks as I push his head back onto my neck, holding him tightly. "You've got your boyfriend, but just know. I'm your lover. Anything you need or want, in your times of need. I don't care that what we do is when we're drunk. I will always want you." Leonard speaks in between kisses and I moan in approval.

"What do you say?" He looks up to me yet again and I let his hands travel down to the hem of my shirt. He pulls it off gently, slowly kissing me and tenderly makes love to me, through the night.

Eventually stopping when the sun starts to rise and he has to leave. "I think you broke my legs." He smirks looking to me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stand for the next week." I sigh exhausted and he chuckles quietly.

"I love you." I whisper hugging his naked body and he hugs mine back.

"I love you too. So much more than you realise. But I'm a criminal." He whispers sadly, pulling his hoodie over his shirt and then climbing back out of the window, after kissing me goodbye.

Like usual.

A/N

I'm evil, I know.