Doomworld P1 (L.S)

*Trigger warning ⚠️ *

Just to put it out there for the haters who are going to piss me off, I am NOT glamourising rape. This work is simply fiction. I have the utmost respect for survivors of these terrible tragedies.

For everyone reading I hope it's not too extreme, I always like to test new things out and go over the normal boundaries when I write.

Y/N's POV

"You asshole!" I groan in pain, my head spinning thousands of miles an hour. Regardless, I build up enough strength to punch Mick in the face.

"Y/N, it's Ray, are you okay?" Raymond holds onto my shoulders stopping me as he carefully scans my eyes. "I'm fine. What the hell am I wearing?" I grimace, gesturing to the sexual rags, barely covering my body,

Nate hands me some clothes awkwardly smiling, leaving me to quickly change, while they prepare to get Sara and Amaya back.

As I change my body aches in pain, I take a look down and notice bruise after bruise covers my pale skin, almost as though I've been abused. My vulva feels like it's burning in pain, my legs hardly able to stand.

In a struggle, I'm able to dress and make it out in time to join Mick, Nate and Ray, on a journey to find our team.

"Are you okay?" Ray asks me yet again.

"Are you hiding something from me Ray?" I ask skeptically.

~~~

"Y/N, what a pleasant surprise to see you've decided joined me again, get down on your knees." Leonard cracks his knuckles and I squint my eyes confused.

"I see the guys provided you a change of clothes, too bad they'll be off again." He smirks raising his gun up to my head.

"Thought you could runaway from me, with no consequences?" He menacingly smirks, gripping onto me tightly, by the throat. My eyes widen in shock, but I stay completely still, exactly like I've been instructed to, by Jax.

I tightly close my eyes shut in fear as Leonard's hands roam my body. Suddenly the way the guys were acting and those bruises, they don't seem as confusing anymore.

"Looks like your friends are gone, again." He smirks, his eyes glaring deep into mine.

'Don't worry Y/N, they're trying to be as fast as they can, they already have eyes on Sara and Amaya.' Jax tries to reassure me, but it doesn't help.

"Let's go in and learn some more rules, bitch." He snarls, tightly squeezing my neck as he leads me up the corridor, into a bedroom.

He let's go of my neck as he roughly pulls my shirt off my body, I shiver in fear, completely frozen still. Something that's never happened to me before, by now I'd have worked a plan out, out of this shit.

My hands consciously raise to cover my chest earning a glare. Followed by a slap across the face. "You don't do what you want, you only do what I say you can!" Leonard yells furiously, viciously pushing my head down onto the bed as he drops me to my knees.

With one hand forcing my face into the mattress, his other hand unclasps my bra, subsequently followed by, with my trousers. They're peeled off expeditiously, leaving me no room to protest.