Join us (L.S)

Gotta love my snapchat edits!

SNARTS POV

(Skip after all the explaining, still on the roof)

"Listen here doctor who, I don't care about the future. And like blue eyes over there said, hero ain't on my resume either." The girl who was last to wake up grunts, dusting her clothes off. "Ms Y/L/N, please call me Rip." He corrects her and she rolls her eyes.

"No thank you, doctor who." Y/L/N smiles back just to annoy him and he huffs. "I must advise you against backing out." He clicks some freaky thingy and then the whole roof is surrounded by pictures of London. All war torn.

"London, 2166. Has this changed your mind Ms Y/L/N?" He asks, almost smug and she remains quiet, I'm guessing that's where she's from, it explains the heavy accent. "We'll all be dead. Who gives a shit?" Mick grunts out loud.

"Because, out of all of us, Ms Y/L/N and Mr Snart have the most to lose." He speaks. "And who's this Snart guy." She snorts and I raise my hand smirking at her beautiful figure. She looks between Rip and I back and forth.

"What could I possibly have to lose Doctor?" She snaps angrily "It's dangerous for someone to know too much about their future, but trust me when I tell you. If you don't join me, you will lead a horrible life." He warns her and she starts to laugh.

I wonder why she's laughing.

He concludes the conversation, handing Stein a card, to meet him in 36 hours and Y/N starts to moan. "Idiot, teleported me out of my country. Where the fuck even is this stupid place?" She grumbles annoyed walking away.

"She is something." I smile looking over at Mick. "Oh you like her? I was about to call dibs." He frowns and I roll my eyes. "She's not food." And with that, we too leave.

At the meeting point
(I can't be bothered to write all the script, we all already know what he says.)

Everyone turns up except Y/N. I almost feel sad. She captivated me, the moment she started talking from her sassy mouth.

"No Ms Y/L/N?" Rip asks and Raymond shakes his head. "I'm here, Doctor Who." She interrupts and I smirk not looking back at her. As I feel her body approach us, specifically standing next to me.

"Why are you late?" Stein asks and she gives him a dirty look. "Why is your mate passed out?" She sasses and everyone starts to laugh. "She's got a good mouth on her." Mick whispers into my ear and I chuckle. "And good ears, fireman." Y/N snaps and Mick instantly turns quiet. The entire thing amusing.

"Any last questions before we leave?" Rip asks.

"Ya I got one doctor who. What happens about sex? Because I don't know what goes on in your future world, but I'm not fucking no robots." She speaks and I have to hold my stomach in order not to laugh.

Steins face is red in embarrassment, Sara is smirking, the bird people are looking at each other in love and Raymond seems flustered.

"What? I'm only saying what's on everyone's mind." She shrugs. "Not all of us." Martin interjects and she rolls her eyes. "Your prehistoric ass doesn't count. But your mate who you knocked out, he's too uptight, you should let him get laid every once in a while." She looks Martin straight in the eyes, challenging his authority and he sighs.

"Don't worry Ms Y/L/N, there are no sex robots on the wave rider." Rip speaks and Y/N nods. "I wanna fuck Mona Lisa, right before she gets painted." Sara speaks and Y/N turns to her impressed.

"I wanna fuck myself, from two minutes ago." Y/N says and Sara looks at her this time impressed. "I wanna fuck both of them." Mick speaks and I shake my head.

"I want her." I look at Y/N and Mick smirks. "You can have her, I'll take blondie." He pulls his hand out to shake mine and I roll my eyes.

"I can assure you, sex will not be a problem for you Ms Y/L/N." Rip concludes and Y/N rolls her eyes.

I can roll her eyes to the back of her head for her, anywhere, anytime.

A/N

I'm most very highly likely going to discontinue this book after my 100th update.

Also I'm contemplating wether or not to stop updating this book until after each of my previous imagines reach 100+ reads.