Michael who (L.S)

Y/Ns POV

"Please try all you want darling but Michael Scofield is much better than you." I tease. "Is that a test." Leonard starts walking up to me. "Maybe it is." I bite my lip as both his hands lift my face up towards him. "This mike guy or whatever his name is can't do this now can he." Leonard smirks before lifting me up from the couch and places me against the living room wall.

We kiss for around 5 minutes. Leonard picks me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kiss our whole way to our bedroom, stumbling and bumping into walls doing so.

~Snarts P.O.V.

After finally stumbling into the room. I push   Y/N onto the bed and carry on kissing her while on top. One of my hands grips her ass whilst the other massages the valley of her breasts.

Me and Y/N completly naked on our bed. I re-attached our lips and grind my hips into hers. She moans into the kiss causing me to smirk. I pick her up and place her right on my face.

I connect our lips into one more heated kiss, then I lay her onto the bed. I kiss her lips and suck on her sweet spot resulting in her screaming louder, and when I enter her she screams in pleasure. I thrust hard and fast. "LENNY!" She screams.

As tempting as it is to carry on I stop. "What the hell." She pants breathless, i'd like to see him do that to her. "What?" I smirk, knowing exactly what she wants. "Don't stop." She groans frustrated, I laugh because I know it's me who's doing it to her.

"Who's winning." I smirk, we both know she's aching for me to be inside her. "You, Lenny. Now Fuck me, please." I listen to her and roughen my thrusts, anything for my princess.

Her walls tighten and breath starts to get heavy, we're both reaching our high and meticulously release simultaneously. I'm about to suggest a round two but her stupid phone starts buzzing. "That was amazing, but my baby Michael Scofield awaits me. The ultimate winner." And with that she limps to the TV, turning on her favourite show, winking.