Affair P3 (W.M)

7 months later

Y/Ns POV

There's a constant banging on my front door and I angrily run towards it. "Wait!" I shout out but the person on the other side of the door remains persistent. My favourite tv show I leave on pause. I'm left shocked to see who it is at the door.

"Wentworth, hey." I furrow my eyebrows confused. After the last time we had sex he drove off and never came back again. There was paparazzi pictures of him out with his boyfriend and he released a new show. I didn't bother texting him because I knew he'd already blocked me.

Now here he is, 7 months later at my front door. He wipes his crimson irritated eyes, I think he's been crying. Without a reply to my greeting he pushes himself onto me, his lips violently rubbing against mine. With all my strength I push him off me and he seems unbothered. "Are you busy?" He asks me, helping himself inside.

I shake my head 'no' keeping a distance from him. It was hard work for me to come back to sanity after he left, now he's just going to destroy all that effort. "Good." He sighs plopping himself straight down onto my bed.

I awkwardly cough to express my discomfort and he stands. Just as I'm about to speak he hugs me and starts to cry on my shoulder. "You know, whatever it is, time will heal it." I try to comfort him as I sit him down onto the bed and then position myself on top of his lap. He hugs me again his head in my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do. I put so much effort into our relationship. It wasn't working. He left me before I left him." He cries and internally somewhere deep down a fire of hope ignites within me. "I'm sorry." I try to sympathise with him and he shakes his head.

"This is so dumb." He shakes his head yet again and starts to stand. "Went, sit down." I order him and he complies. "I missed you Y/N." Wentworth strokes my already perfect hair more. "I missed you too." I whisper, melting into his touch. It doesn't take much effort from him to have me wrapped around his finger.

"He even forgave me after finding out about you. I had to end things. That day he knew I came to you." He sarcastically laughs in between tears and I wave my hands as a gesture to say 'it's okay'. "Do you wanna calm down for a while? I'll get you water?" I offer but he holds me back from leaving.

"Just, stay with me." He whispers and I can't say no to him. His hand travels to the back of my neck to my lower back and below that as well. "I missed you so much Y/N." He whispers. "So much." As he speaks his hands find their way inside my panties. "Immensely." Wentworth's tongue makes contact with my neck passing my ear lobe. Just the way I like.

"We really shouldn't." I stutter out not being able to control myself from moaning in pleasure, as Wentworth pumps his index finger in and out of me steadily. "Went." I sigh out. We both know the consequences of what we're about to do and I'm not exactly the best at convincing him to stop. Each time I speak he just adds another finger inside of me.

"You don't want me to." He looks me dead in the eyes, referring to me when asking him to stop. "Say it." He pulls his fingers out of me and frustrated I scrunch my eyes. "Don't stop." I whisper inaudible. It's enough to grab his attention. He smiles and then connects his lips to mine as he hovers over my body. Undressing me and I undress him.

"Condoms?" I ask. "Use the pill." He grumbles, annoyed at my bra that won't open. After finally ripping it off he smiles. Wentworth whispers sweet nothings into my ear as he inserts 3 of his fingers inside of me, all at once. I claw onto his back unable to control the shocks of pleasure pulsating through my body.

My breath hitches within my throat and my eyes start to black out. My orgasm close. As my walls tighten and my core burns he pulls out all too teasingly. A single bead of sweat trickles down my forehead and I exasperatedly look at him. "Can't just give it to you that easy Y/N." He smirks and irritated I grumble.

"Fuck me, please."

After contemplating for some very long few seconds he lays down next to me. Just as I'm gutted that nothing's going to happen he lifts my body on top of his.

"You, fuck me."

I look him dead in the eyes, his head rolls back in pleasure like when we were in the shower last time. My mouth holds his entire cock. Massaging his balls as I swallow his pre arousal. "Like that, fuck Y/N." He groans.

He never used to say a word to me before. It was almost like he was coming to fulfil a schedule and then leave again. "Don't stop.   Y/N, fuck." He groans again and I carry on. His length twitches and he releases all over my chest.

I pull his huge dick to my face one more time and start to suck on him again. Each time a little harder, more faster and more pleasurable. Taking in an inch or two more. His right hand grips onto a bunch of my hair, his left hand caresses my ass. "Dammit Y/N." He shouts in pleasure.

Instantly after realising he's reaching his high for the second time I let go and his face transforms red in shock. Before Wentworth starts complaining I position his penis perfectly with my vagina and without thinking twice, I lower myself down onto him and he violently grabs ahold of my breasts. Pulling me down for a kiss every so often.

In the midst of our affair Wentworth flips our bodies over leaving him in control. He's been gentle on numerous occasions when we've had sex and rough quite a few other times. His eagerness today though, leaves me to question wether or not my legs would be able to function correctly tomorrow, or even the following week.

I scream Wentworth's name repeatedly the rest of the evening, both of us have had dozens of climaxes yet still we're persistent in carrying on. Despite being both exhausted and dirty. The 7 coming to 8 months we missed being together all made up for. "I'm staying tonight." Wentworth simply states as he lifts his head up from in between my legs, looking for a reply.

"Sure." I gesture for him to carry on and he does. A scream of agonising pleasure courses through my body as he nibbles on my insides. His stubble so beautifully rubbing into my inner thigh.

Should I make a part 4? A filler chapter?