Dads best friend P4 (W.M)

Add the book to your library guy's xxx

It's called 'Dads best friend'.

Also I've completed the story, I'm just editing now. Once the whole books edited I am going to start publishing x

The first 4 chapters are already posted and are from this one shots collection.

Y/Ns POV

When I wake up I'm naked and sandwiched between Wentworth and the bed. I sigh in despair.

What the hell have we done!

My dad will never forgive either of us I know what his tempers like, it's where I get mine. I won't deny the fact, that I did enjoy the whole entire day yesterday, doing what we did. Breaking my dads trust. Having sex until we both couldn't think straight.

That 'just once' is definitely not going to be a one time thing. We both know it, this is just the beginning. I pull his shirt off the ground and walk straight into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, a mess.

My hair's tangled from all the hair pulling, there's bruises forming where Went was biting me and my lips are swollen. I run the shower and stand underneath it lost in a train of thoughts. Wentworth starts to knock on the door and I ignore him hoping he'll go, but he doesn't.

Wrapping a towel around my body I unlock the door and he sighs peaking at my neck. "I'm sorry." He runs his long fingers over the bruises he's left, delicately. I fake a smile and walk back into the shower not caring anymore.

He stands around watching for a few seconds before he starts to shave at the sink. "You're using my water." I call out, as the waters temperature dramatically drops. "I'm in the middle of a shave Y/N, I can't just stop now." He replies back and I sigh.

A mere few seconds later he opens the shower doors and joins me inside. I stay quiet washing the rest of the shampoo out of my hair, rinsing off and leaving silently. This is moving much quicker than it should, not that any of this should have ever started.

Walking into the room I drop the towel to the ground. I turn the A.C on hoping it will rid the room of it's stench of sex, and it does start to clear up. The bathroom door clicks and Wentworth steps out, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"We should talk." I'm first to speak and he sighs sitting down onto the bed, as I pull another one of his shirts onto my body.

I join him on the bed and he smiles at me and I smile back. "Just once. You don't want it to happen again. I understand that Y/N." He reluctantly rubs my arm up and down and I sigh, he lets go.

"We can go back to being friends." He says and I roll my eyes. "Wentworth...We are not going to be friends." I almost laugh, then watch his face curl up in a devious smile.

"Thank God, you said that." He smirks. Pushing my body down and his on top of mine. "What happened to just once?" He looks me deep in the eyes.

"Fuck, just once." I sigh and he smirks. His eyes lower from my face to my chest. "Fuck, just, once." He almost growls and then rips his shirt off my body. Last night, it was sensual, slow and gentle. Everything, every moment, every touch was elegant. Today, is the aftermath.

"I've needed you for so long." He bites on my ear, his solid arms wrapping around my waist. My hands pull the towel he's wearing off, straight after he pins them to the top of my head, nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

He pumps in and out of me, repeatedly at a steady pace. I squirm restrained, wanting nothing more than to feel him. His free hand roams across my body, squeezing my breasts each time he passes them.

A moan escapes my mouth and he smirks into my shoulder. "You want me to kiss you?" He teases and I nod my head, a mess. Slowly, he attaches his lips to mine, picking up pace with each passing second, both up here and down there.

2 and a half few weeks later

Wentworth's POV

The entire holiday Y/N and I fucked. We extended the holiday until two days ago when we finally left, much to my dismay. When we got back, it was the same. Sometimes in the car, kitchen, living room, bedroom at her house, or my house.

Today was Y/Ns first day back at school, she only has 4 weeks and then she's out of high school forever. In the final 4 weeks her timetable is messed up because of exams, so she gets to take certain days off. Like today she goes to school then the rest of the week she's home.

"Hey." She closes the car door shut and I pass her a snack as always. Watching her chomp it down amused. "How was hell?" I ask and she laughs. "It went good today. My friends wouldn't leave me alone. All they wanted to know was, how the hell did you get me 3 weeks off school." She laughs and I smirk watching her.

"No kiss?" I ask her and she smiles. "I was hungry. Food before anyone." She leans in to kiss my cheek but I move my head. "We're outside my school Went. Stop." She laughs and I sigh. "Home." I smirk at her and she nods.

"So, what do you plan on doing then?" I ask her about her future plans and she shrugs. "I was going to speak to my dad but he's abandoned me." She sarcastically speaks and I roll my eyes. "I mean, I don't really need a job. Or anything." She says matter of factly, making obvious the mansion she lives in with her father. I spend most of my time here, purely because I hate living in my huge one all alone.

"That's true, but life will be boring, won't it?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "I got Netflix, Money, Food. What more could a person want in life?" She laughs and I shake my head amused. "I give it one year. You'll be sick of being at home all the time." I challenge her and she rolls her eyes.

"Even when I do all of this?" She looks between us two and I work out exactly what she means. "I'm pretty sure, I'm the one doing you." I smirk and she licks her lips. "Do me then." She puts her plate of food down, her arms wrapping around my neck.

"With pleasure." I lift her body bridal style and carry her up to my bedroom. Doing just her, all night.

A/N

I think that comfortably ends the little series.

Add the book to your library if you want more.