Y/N Allen P2 (L.S)

SNARTS POV

"Great job sis, Mick." I smile appreciating my two accomplices. "She is going to flip." Lisa laughs as I hold my baby sister in my arms. "And what. I'll burn her." Mick speaks being his usual self.

"There's no need for that. Besides Ms Allen is going to be of great use to us. Aren't you." I smirk down at her limp body, tied to the chair in the middle of our temporary warehouse. "Why's that?" Mick inquired. "She's the Flash's sister. Much better leverage than that red head scientist."  Lisa answers for me as I start to plan our next heist. "Aaaah, the enemy's tick. Gotcha." Mick laughs and then leaves to unpick his gun.

Y/Ns POV

"I love you so much. Go on. Repeat after me. I love you so much."

I look up to my mother dressed in the most beautiful floral summer dress, her hair held back in a long ponytail. She looked like a princess.

"Come on. You're 9 years old baby. It's not that hard. Here I'll help you."

She takes the pencil out of my hand and traces the words onto my fathers Christmas card.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much...MUM!" I giggle out loud.

"No silly it's for daddy."

"But I love mummy."

And with that I start screaming at the top of my lungs as my mother tickles me.

"Mummy loves you too."

End of dream

I wake up from my dream a sweating mess, when my eyes finally adjust to the darkness of the place I'm in, I remember clearly what happened. My car. Better yet my meeting with Barry. What day is it?

I start to thrash in my chair, unable to control the anger within me. "Get me out of here!" I scream to no one in particular. "Barry! Joe! Wells!" I scream but no one comes to help. "Mum." I sigh, this was the only opportunity to face the man who claims he killed my mother. Yet here I am stuck in a dark room.

"Nobody can hear you kid." A big man walks in. "I need to go." I look to him, my eyes literally begging him to set me free. "Why in my right mind would I do that drama queen?" He sarcastically laughs as he chews on peanuts. "What day is it? What's the time?" I ask urgently. "800 bc and time doesn't exist."

My face instantly turns pale. "Calm down kid. I'm only messing with you. It's Thursday. You been here 3 days." I sigh in relief the meetings tomorrow. I can still get out of here. "Want some?" He offers me the peanuts but my hands are restrained. "No tricks." He warns me as he starts to untie me.

I jump up on top of him, my arms around his neck. "Any moment now." I whisper repeatedly waiting for him to drop. "That's enough!" I hear an all to familiar voice shout. I let go of the guy who introduced himself as Mick and try to turn on my meta powers, but they're not working. "What the hell." I say too loudly. "Feisty one." I hear Mick crack his knuckles and then he jumps to attack me.

I may not have my powers but I'm still pretty quick. I use all the little strength I have to run and duck from him but I start to see black spots. "Try all you want babe. You haven't ate anything. There's three of us and one of you." Snart arrogantly smirks. "Aah of course. The Bitch sister." Is the last thing I say before I pass out of exhaustion. I should've remembered no energy stops my meta powers from working.

When I wake up again there's an IV attached to me but I'm still in the cursed warehouse. "What day is it?" I shout not knowing who can hear. "Friday sweetheart. 10 am." Snart speaks into a speaker. I pull the IV off and try to walk out only to walk straight into glass. "You sneaky son of a bitch." I roar in anger. I can hear him laugh on the speakers as he explains some sort of rubbish heist to me, also how he plans to get away because Barry won't interfere. Why? Because he wants me back.

"When's the heist?" I ask impatient. "Tonight at 11." I freeze in my spot. "Listen here you little bastard I have places to be. I need to meet a guy and you so inconveniently have decided to kidnap me on that same day. Do your bullshit heist another day. To think my family actually helped you. You brat!" I scream frustrated.  "Dating. Without me. Oh my heart." He egotistically jokes before turning the mic off and disappearing.

9:30 pm

When I'm finally let out of the chambers of misery I comply with everything the 3 witches order me to do. Examples you ask. Sit down in the back of a van chained to a metal pole. Ya I don't think so.

The first chance I got I turned my meta online and sped out. It wasn't a wise idea considering they had a GPS planted in me I didn't know about. My powers could only work for a mere few minutes because of my lack of energy. Meaning when they caught me they decided it would be best to roofie me. Peachy I know.

11:57pm

"I am so sorry Barry." I cry to my brother. We both know we missed the chance to get justice for both our mother and father. "It's okay it's not your fault." Barry smiles, I know he's just as equally hurt as me. "Great catch and patch up. Love you all blah blah blah. Is our exit strategy ready?" Leonard interferes. He still has me held in a killer tight grip. "Which one." I smirk when the words leave Barry's mouth, knowing exactly what's about to happen.

With all my strength I knee Leonard where the sun doesn't shine, Mick, he's long gone with the money and Lisa, that was the best part of tonight. Watching her run up to her brother worried but held back by restraints.

"Too da loo. Hope it didn't hurt too bad. Sweetheart." I smile innocently at Leonard, his hand on his crotch. "Not as much as being betrayed by you does." He still manages to flirt, a smile forming onto his face. I roll my eyes as I unrestrained his sister. "Get lost the pair of you. Unless you want the cops to find you in...4 minutes max." I advise before holding onto Barry as he zooms us back to star labs.

"Why did you let them go?" Everyone asks curious. "They had multiple options, choices and reasons to kill me. But they didn't. Had to return the favour." I answer from the fridge. I've been stuffing my face with all sorts of food for the last 2 hours. "You got a message. Probably from lover boy." Cisco teases me.  "As a matter of fact it is." I state, astonished.

"Ew, I think I'm going to be sick." Barry and Joe both complain, leaving the room.

Regardless I open the letter:

-

Thank you for letting us go, sweetheart. By the way, that kick, was very much enjoyed and avoidable. I guess I deserved it for kidnapping you. I say we're even now.

Meet me down at (bar name) whenever, whenever and whenever you like.

Love Len.

-

Weirdly my heart flutters at the thought of Len. I mean Leonard.

He's my last thought before I fall asleep.

Part 3???