Micks daughter P1 (L.S)

Your dad is Mick and he's been dead for 5 years but he's actually travelling with the legends. Regardless he returns with his hot mate Leonard who you like.

Y/N's POV

"Send me the files on my email babe, then I'll transfer all the relevant documents to you after that. And stop calling me boss, I sound old then." I laugh, speaking to one of my many employees as well as friends.

"Yes, tell Martin I said he can take the month off, a baby is a huge responsibility. He's a single father I understand completely, my dad raised me all on his own-" I stop mid speech, after walking down my huge staircase to find two figures sat on my living room sofa. One of them I thought I'd never see again.

"-until his dying breath." I whisper. My father, Mick Rory's eyes make contact with mine. He died 5 years ago, it's impossible for him to be here today.

The phone drops from my hand and the entire screen cracks but I could care less. "Dad?" I look to him confused, blood pouring down his and his blue eyed friends head and body. "Y/N!" He pulls me in for a tight hug and I hug him back emotional. "You're supposed to be dead." I look up to him and he laughs.

"Y/N not be rude darlin, but if you don't patch us up, this time his death won't be faked." Leonard smirks, despite hurling over in pain himself and I nod. Snapping back into reality I grab some towels and first aid kits.

"I always knew you'd become something in life." My father smiles proud, his hands brushing over the million dollar paintings hung around my living room. "We could've stole this, had you asked us to." Leonard smiles and I smile back. "It feels good to actually work for stuff blue eyes, you should try it." I laugh, dabbing his cuts with alcohol and he rolls his eyes.

"Would you look at that Leonard, someone as dumb as me, with such a smart daughter!" My father shouts proud and I smile hugging him. "You're an asshole, both of you. 5 years and you never came to visit me." I sigh sadly, Leonard raises his hand to wipe a stray tear and I smile.

"How could we, we were recruited by these people...travelling. But we're back now." Dad smiles and I do too. "I don't care what you did, I missed you." I sigh, snuggling into his arms and he grins. "There wasn't a single day that went by were I wasn't thinking about you."

"Either of us." Leonard adds to what my dad says and I smile looking at him, while Dad rolls his eyes. When I was younger, I used have a very tiny crush on Leonard, maybe not even a crush, just an interest, but I never told anyone ever.

"What do you do now?" My dad asks, helping himself to my cupboards as we all transfer into the kitchen.

"Wait, I'll cook you something." I sigh, pulling the old sandwich out of his hands and he plops down onto a chair.

"I'm an architect now dad, you know, the school you paid for?" I look to him confused and he nods his head.

"Sorry, been away for some time you know, I forgot." He sighs and I hand him and Leonard both a plate of rice and chicken.

"Eat, and I'll set a bed up for both of you." I smile walking off and they thank me.

Leonard's POV

"Stop with the ideas, I'll fucking kill you." Mick whisper shouts at me and I roll my eyes. "What ideas partner?" I act dumb and this time he rolls his eyes.