Best friends (L.S)

(There's a lot of time skips, sorry!)

SNARTS POV

"What the hell!" The sweet sound of Y/N shrieking mad causes me to smile. "Leonard you asshole!" She charges up to me in nothing but her towel. "Hello gorgeous." I smirk and she tries to grab a hold of my neck.

"Really? You turn the water cold, steal all my clothes and switch my shampoo!" She shouts beyond pissed and I shrug my shoulders, the panties she was going to wear when she came out of the shower, I twist in my hands. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I stutter, struggling for air as she sits her wet body onto my lap, strangling the life out of me.

"You sure?" She asks, smirking at my quivering body. I wrap my legs around her waist and flip her body over leaving me in charge and she groans. "How did I not see that coming." She mumbles and I smirk, pushing my hand up her towel. I grab a hold of the naked sides of her stomach and start to tickle her like crazy.

I stare into Y/N's eyes and her back into mine. There's a comfortable yet awkward silence. A fake cough from the bedroom door pulls me out of my fixation. Awkwardly I look up to my girlfriend and Y/N's boyfriend both stood at the door.

I pull my hand out from under Y/N's towel and she sits up feeling awkward. "I'm just gunna get changed." She awkwardly smiles at me and I smile back, then she smiles to her boyfriend, grabbing her panties and walking into the bathroom. I sigh walking out of the room and barging past my girlfriend Emma.

She turned something so good into a horrible ending.

A few days later

"We about to get lit!" Y/N shouts wrapping her arm around Lisa and Mick excited. The 4 of us deciding to go to the club Lux tonight. Y/N and I simply didn't invite our partners because it's awkward.

Drunk and unable to think straight Y/N pulls me onto the dance floor. Since when did we even know how to dance we're the worst at it.

The next morning

Y/Ns POV

Groaning my head spins at millions of miles an hour. What's even going on? My eyes open and I notice the colour of my best friend Leonard's all too familiar bedroom ceiling. Suddenly I feel the urge to puke, grabbing the bin he keeps next to his bed. I try to wipe my mouth on the sleeve of my shirt but I'm not wearing one.

Turning over the man next to me starts to stir in his sleep waking up, that's when I realise it's Lenny. I look to him shocked and he looks back at me the same. I lift the covers up the slightest bit and look down at myself. I'm completely naked. Feeling the urge to puke yet again, I grab the bin again and empty the contents of my stomach into it.

"No no no no no no." I whisper hoping this is all a dream. This time Leonard lifts the sheets and takes a peek. "Do you even remember last night?" He asks snatching the bin from my hands, puking up himself. I shake my head and he sighs. "The last thing I remember was Lucifer forcing like 20 shots down my system." I reply honestly and he nods his head slowly.

There's a knock on the door and I know exactly who that is. "Emma and Jack." Leonard sighs, rubbing a hand over his head. The ringing of the door carries on and I hold my head in pain. "Who the hell rings a bell that many times in a row." I snap annoyed and Leonard sighs. I stand and realise I'm naked.

"Here." Lenny passes me his shirt and I walk next door to my room. Roughing up my bed so it looks like I've slept in it. Not before I open the windows in Leonard's trying to get the smell of sex out.

A few minutes later there's a consistent knock on my door and I rush out of my bathroom acting like I've showered. "Hey." My boyfriend Jack kisses me and I smile at him.

A few days later

Things between Leonard and I have been extremely awkward since that morning. He's been spending way more time with his girlfriend and me with Jack. Jack pulls me in for a kiss and I watch from the corner of my eye as Leonard does the same with Emma.

Just to annoy him I wrap my arms around Jacks neck and move to his lap. Leonard doing the exact same with Emma. Our eyes meet, yet we both carry on making out with our partners. "L-." My eyes flutter closed in shock. I almost called Jack, Leonard. Playing it off cool I call him love as I pull away flustered.

Leonard realises exactly what happened and smirks breaking away from Emma.

~~~

"Don't talk to me." I snap at Leonard when he walks into my room after our significant others left. "I'm pretty sure you're the one who slipped up Y/N." He responds and I ignore him. "So are we not going talk about us?" He asks seriously and I put my phone down.

"What is there to talk about?" I look to him and he shakes his head annoyed.

"You know exactly what. How long are we going to carry on acting like we don't have feelings for each other?" Lenny looks to me and I sigh. "I have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend." I look at him and he shrugs unbothered. "Tell me to leave her and I will. You should know me by now." His gaze sticks permanently onto my eyes and I feel myself shrink shy.

Around Leonard I've never been shy before, but when he mentioned feelings, I couldn't help but feel vulnerable. "Leonard, if this doesn't work, we won't be the same again, and frankly, I love having you as my best friend." I speak truthfully and he sighs.

"We'll always be best friends." He convinces and I shake my head. "This is why I didn't want to talk. I knew you'd convince me into cheating on our partners somehow." I laugh and Leonard does to.

"So you will?" He looks up to me, a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Make me." I whisper into his ear and he pushes my body flat onto the bed. "With pleasure." He pulls my sweatpants down undoing his belt buckle as his lips connect with mine.

A/N

When I updated my authors note a while back I asked you all for your suggestions. I want you to know, I wrote them all up, now is just a matter of waiting until I publish them. Trust me I didn't forget anybody.

I'm very strict about publishing on certain days, I'm sure you've worked that out by now.

I have 26 unpublished fully completed imagines, if you have any ideas or specific ones you like let me know, I'll write them up x