Join us P2 (L.S)

Weeks later

Snarts POV

"Mrs, I mean Ms Y/L/N, wouldn't you think it's more suitable to be dressed, when you're working." Rip pushes and Y/N turns to him irritated. "Why? Am I not dressed right now Rip? Am I walking around this ship naked?" She rolls her eyes, gathering an audience.

"Rip she's fine, it's a crop top and bottoms, you can't see anything because she's dressed." Sara defends. "I'm afraid I have to agree with Captain Hunter on this one Ms Y/L/N." Martin joins in and Y/N laughs at his face.

"Sorry sweetheart, just because the women from your time were only ever dressed as nuns or typical housewives, it doesn't mean I will as well. Muppet." She snaps and pulls her crop top off exposing her bra, on purpose. Not that I'm complaining.

"Trying to say I'm naked, I'll show you assholes naked, except one's old enough to be my great grandson, and the other my fucking grandad."

"It's nothing to do with time, I just thought it might be a distraction for our younger audience." Rip defends and this time I laugh at his stupidity. "Rip I don't know what piece of shit information you've got on our generation, but one thing that remains consistent throughout time is, don't argue with a fucking woman." I speak and Y/N squints her eyes at me.

"I don't know if I should thank you or hate you." Y/N mutters pissed off as I approach her. "How about both?" I wrap an arm around her bare waist as she sarcastically laughs, before slapping my hand away.

"Y/N."

"What Rip?" She yells.

"I'm sorry if Professor Stein and I offended you in any way." Rip apologises but Y/N only glares at him. "A bit too late for that." I chime in, exactly as planned, sending Rip a wink.

Let's just say after all my failed attempts at trying to woo Y/N into being my girlfriend, using the team as a final resort was my only option left.

"Feminists shouldn't be fucked with." I explain and Y/N listens to me defend her carefully.

"Leonard, why are you being so over extremely nice today?" Y/N asks, stopping me mid-speech.

"If his school boy crush couldn't be anymore more obvious on you, then I'm going to blow my brain up." Carter mumbles loud enough so Y/N can hear. She shoots him daggers through her eyes as she stands, leaving to answer a random call.

-

"Bye." I eavesdrop into her conversation of some sort of deal and then notice her switch her mic back on.

"Hey." I greet her as she joins the rest of us back into the control room. "What?" Y/N snarls and I raise my hands in defence.

"Give the guy a break Y/N, he's in love." Jax teases and we both glare at him, me on the other hand, I had this all planned.

After a long time spent with the entire team teasing both Y/N and I about being in a relationship, she's finally had enough and storms out of the room.

"We did what you wanted, the rest is up to you bro." Mick salutes me and I smirk before leaving.

~~~

"You alright?" I join Y/N in our shared bedroom, courtesy of Rip, sharing some of my food with her. "Why wouldn't I be?" She looks up at me and I gesture between the two of us.

"Oh, you and your friends harassing me? When you're blessed with a face and charms as good as mine, you get used to it." She smirks and I can't help but laugh. I'm about to say something but am cut off by Rip calling the team down for an emergency.

"We've just got eyes on the legion of doom, we're going to attack now, get every weapon you have!" He shouts over the ruckus and we all start to scatter.

-

"Y/N!" I shoot at Merlyn just before he's able to shoot her.

"Malcolm!" None other than my Y/N screams running up to him. "Oh shit." She speaks as she starts to bandage him up, with the fabric of his clothes she's pulled off, exposing his chest.

All of us stop fighting, even the legion as they watch her panic over him. "Y/N?" I call after her confused but she only ignore me.

"Leave it, don't worry about me." Merlyn whispers weakly pushing Y/N's hands off his body.

"Malcolm, I'm sorry, I should've listened to you, I hate it there, please, let me take care of you." She begs, pulling some syringes out of her pocket.

"Ms Y/L/N?" Grey shouts after Y/N this time, yet again she ignores us. I'm stood watching like an idiot.

"Y/N, get back here right now, or we have no choice but to shoot at you, as well!" Rip threatens, earning a glare from me.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She shouts back, as Rip raises his gun.

"The spear is in the telescope in the waverider, go now!" She instructs the speedster.

"Listen to her, she's my big sister." Merlyn defends. In a flash he's gone and none of us bother stopping him, knowing we're already too late.

"Y/N, why are you doing this?" I call after her, watching helplessly as she tends to her brothers needs.

"Leonard, I thought I could do this, but the day I saw my brother on that battlefield, and heard how you all were going to mercilessly kill him and his companions, I had no choice but to betray you, all. And I know as an older sibling you'd do the same for Lisa." She frowns, before I can reply the speedsters whizzed the trio away.

-

"You're an idiot Rip! How could you just think to pit both a brother and sister against each other!" Kendra scolds Rip, defending Y/N still, as the two were best friends.

"He was just as clueless as all of us." Raymond speaks also heartbroken by the ordeal. "Our main focus is just to get the spear back, if we have to kill Y/N Merlyn, so be it." This time I speak, everyone completely shocked, but don't have the guts to question my motives.

A/N

Not the happy ending you were expecting was it?

I love being evil.