Giving Birth (L.S)

SNARTS POV

"Leonard." There's a shakey stutter and I locate the origin of the sound. "Yes darling." I meet Y/N eye to eye. "I think my waters broke." She whispers, the one that people do when they're scared and also trying to stay calm.

"That's impossible, baby's not due for another month and a half." I dismiss her and she glares at me. "I think I'd know when I am giving birth Snart. It is my vagina the baby will pop out from!" She shouts furious and the rest of the team looks to her shocked.

Y/N shouting and angry, that's something new. "We're in a forest what do you want me to do?" I ask her sensitively and her eyes start to water. "It really hurts." She starts to cry and leans onto a tree.

The team and us were chasing after some time aberration who also happens to be a speedster and now we're stuck in the woods dead at night. I walk over towards Y/N and start to feel in between her thighs. "It's wet." I speak aloud and she pushes me off her. "I know you idiot!" She screams in pain. "Rip, as inconvenient as this may sound, I am going to be a dad, like right now and I do not want my child to be born in a forest, fix it." I threaten him and he sighs.

"I can firestorm her back to the wave rider." Jax suggests. "Except none of you assholes know how to deliver a baby. I'll be dead." Y/N groans and Rip uses his eyes to tell me not to say anything. "You're lucky she's like this, don't say anything, my wife was worse when she gave birth." He speaks and Y/N whips her head around.

"Hey idiots, deafness is not a symptom of giving birth." She snaps angry. "Kendra can do it." Carter calls out. "She was a nurse in her previous life's." He continues and she agrees. "Except she's got memory loss." Mick speaks making matters worse because it only causes Y/N to ball her eyes out.

"I'm going to die." She wails out loud, evidently upset. "No you're not babe, it's just a baby." I smile trying to hold her upright. "Don't touch me! It's just a baby. Push a watermelon out of a lemon and then tell me you won't die." She screams and I step back.

"Y/N let's have a baby, it'll be fun. Fun where?" She shouts and everyone stays quiet. Kendra flies Y/N back to the wave rider accompanied by firestorm. "Women, hey." Raymond tries to lighten the mood but it doesn't work. "She won't really die will she?" I ask weary of our circumstances.

"No she will not. But you should join her. Have Raymond and Carter fly you and Mick back to the wave rider. Then come back for the rest of us." Rip instructs and I comply.

I'm going to be a dad!

"You're only touching me because my sisters having a baby haircut. Don't get any ideas." Mick grunts and I smirk. Leave Mick to be Mick at a moment like this.

In the med bay

"I hate you so much!" Y/N shouts squeezing my hand tightly. "I hate me too, but you gotta push harder." I encourage Y/N and she rolls her eyes back in pain. "You're the reason this is happening to me, just die!" She screams, gripping my hand even tighter. I think it's decapitated.

"I will, just give birth to the baby first then you can kill me yourself." I kiss her sweaty forehead. I wouldn't have liked it any other way. "Don't try play smart with me Snart." She groans.

"Come on Y/N, I reckon two more pushes and that baby will be right out of you." Kendra smiles and Y/N cries. It pains to see her like this but it's worth it, if it means we'll be parents in a matter of seconds. "I'm tired, I can't do anymore." Y/Ns voice fades with each word she elegantly utters. Only Y/N is this gorgeous when giving birth.

45 minutes later

I was able to keep Y/N awake and she ended up giving birth to a baby girl. She fell asleep not even meeting her yet, Mick was first to hold her after me. He was scared, he specially showered before holding her. He didn't want to get his niece sick the first time he met her.

Everyone passed her around until Y/N woke up. No matter how much I wanted it to just be me, Y/N and the baby, the whole team were excited as a family.

"Baby?" Y/N asks and I hand her over. "It's a girl." I smile and she rubs her cheeks repeatedly. "I knew it Mr Leonard Snart." She arrogantly smirks and I roll my eyes. "Because 'we're having a son, I can bet millions' is totally not the words of Y/N Rory Snart." I tease her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Do we Jasmine Rory Snart?" She kisses our child on the nose and hands her back to me. There's a small cry and Y/N shakes her head laughing.

"A daddy's girl, I see how it is." She smiles and I kiss both my baby's, my wife and Jasmine.

Mick walks back into the room, only to kidnap Jasmine and says as I quote 'You're never seeing me and my new best friend ever again.'