Choices (L.S)

Something new, both Leonard and Mick like you.

Y/N's POV

"Here you go." Mick smiles as he passes me the glass I was struggling to reach from the cupboard. "Thank you, Mick." I smile. "Just a smile? No thank you hug?" Mick looks to me playing hurt and I roll my eyes, wrapping my tiny arms around his bulky body.

There's a cough at the door and I pull away looking at Leonard. "Hey." He smiles at me while giving Mick a dirty look. Everyone on the ship has worked out their mini beef over me and it's amusing. "Whiskey. You're favourite." Leonard smiles, handing me the bottle and I smile back at him. "I could get used to this." I laugh taking a huge sip and he smirks wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

Thank god Ray came and saved my from all the awkwardness, but it wasn't enough, because then a few minutes later they followed me to the control room.

"Here." Mick untucks a chair for me and I sit as he tucks it back in. Rip raises his eyebrows in my direction and I shrug as Sara laughs at the whole situation. "A small snack if you get hungry." Leonard smiles passing me a chocolate bar and I try so hard not to laugh at both their faces, everyone does.

~~~

"All my weapons are destroyed, I have no way of fighting." I look to the team. "She can join me." Leonard speaks and I internally groan as Leonard and Mick argue over me. "How about we let Y/N decide!" Martin shouts over the two of them and they look to me expectantly. "I think I might bench this time." I laugh.

"Nonsense." Leonard shakes his head lifting me off my chair and pulling me close to him, a warm smile on his face. "With Mr Snart it is." Rip smirks and I roll my eyes. This is horrible but too funny.

~~~

"You know, Mick has never even had a girlfriend before." Leonard smirks as we're in the midst of world war 1, stuck in the trenches. "Maybe now is not a good time to present your boyfriend material pitch Snart!" I scream when a bullet just about hits me.

"Better now than never!" He smirks as he pushes me behind him, freezing the man who tried to shoot me earlier. "Leonard's balls haven't even dropped yet!" Mick shouts through the ear con and I can't help but laugh.

"Are you two really arguing at a moment as important as this?" Raymond shouts over the noise and they look at him weirded out. "Have you see my Y/N!" Leonard smirks and I roll my eyes as he holds onto my waist by purpose. "You mean my Y/N!" Mick shouts and I groan. These two boys will get us killed.

They carry on arguing oblivious to the intensity of our current situation. Pulling Leonard's gun out of his hand I freeze Vandals goons just in time for us to run.

~~~

"You're going to have to choose Y/N!" Rip finally concludes after a long shouting fest at both Mick and Leonard for almost getting us killed. Arguing over me.

"I'd appreciate if my name wasn't dragged into this nonsense." I moan and Jax rolls his eyes.

"Y/N, we're grown men we can take rejection." Mick smirks, purposely flexing his muscles and I sigh.

"You two aren't serious. Rip's right, you're extremely immature, the pair of you!" I scold them and they both frown like school boys.

"You chosen somebody yet babe?" Leonard smirks walking up to my face, looking down at me and I roll my eyes.

"As tempting as it is to reveal my answer, you're both going to have to try a lot harder if you want me." I smirk, lightly pushing Leonard away from me as he devilishly smiles.

"She totally wants me!" Mick shouts and then Leonard does.

"Men, so stupid." I laugh high fiving the rest of the team behind their backs. Even Gideon's entertained.

A/N

Today was my first day back st school and god decided to prank me with the worlds most horrible Fucking cramps.

Also on my previous update I said I'd stop posting, until after all my imagines previously, each got 100 reads.

I've decided to go through with that idea, unless the reads for this book dramatically rise themselves, forcing me not to.

But if they don't, then from October, even if I have to wait months I will, until each chapter has over 100 reads, before any further updates.

I hope you understand and could possibly get me out of this pickle.

~xx