Hitmen (L.S)

SNARTS POV

Just as Y/N approaches the crossing exactly outside of her school, a bullet is shot. She collapses in the middle of the street, being shot in the leg and everyone remains still, shocked and unable to move after witnessing what's happened.

"Move in now, hurry!" I shout and we watch Y/N shriek in pain. She's only 15. The team are unable to extract her, because of her leg being so badly shot. People around us reach for their phones when I pull my gun out.

"Get on the ground! Anyone who even thinks about calling the cops, I'll empty this out into your heads!" I shout stepping out of the van after parking next to her. Our sniper approaches us and I grab him by the throat violently.

"The instructions were specific. Do not shoot the package. Not even the tiniest scratch, and you shot her in the leg, in the fucking leg!" I shout beyond furious. He tries to apologise but I shoot him three times in the chest.

The people start to scream and cry, her friends watching horrified as Y/N screams and cries in pain herself, being lifted into the van.

"Have you got her?" My boss asks through the ear con.

"Ya, we're on our way now. There was a problem though."

"What?"

"Sniper shot her in the leg. She's bleeding bad." I explain.

"For fucks sake, this asshole had one job." There's some ruffling.

"Try get some help, if not rush back to us." He finishes and I turn the ear con off.

"Is anyone here a doctor?" I shout and no one answers. I start to shoot my gun in the sky but no one responds. "I- I am." A tiny woman stutters.

I grab her by her arm and pull her over. "Can you fix this?" I ask her and she nods. "There's, a first aid kit in my car. I need it." She whispers scared and I roll my eyes.

After Max grabs the first aid kit we leave, taking the woman with us. "The sooner you finish, the quicker we'll drop you somewhere safe." I mumble unbothered and she nods. Trembling in fear.

I hold onto Y/N's lifeless hand.

What's such a big deal about her, that every criminal and organisation in the world is looking for this kid?

After dropping the lady off at the end of some random street Y/N's body starts to relax.

"I'm sorry." I whisper before stabbing her in the neck with a sedative.

A/N

I REALLY LIKE THIS!

Idk why lol.

Also I haven't updated in a while. I wonder if you lot could work out why😂?

Na I'm fucking with y'all, you hoes are inactive as fuck but I just love writing. Couldn't help but upload.