Doomworld P2 (L.S)

This time travel shit doesn't make sense, but let's just pretend. Because I've spent too long trying to make it sound right.

6 months later

"You idiot!" Sara shouts at the top of her lungs as I gasp for air, struggling to breath, the very thought of still being alive maddening me.

Why am I still alive? I should've bled out by now.

~~~

6 months before

It was the day we returned, I locked myself into my room after what had happened with Leonard Snart. I cut myself, I was so distraught I didn't realise I'd cut open multiple veins. By the time I did, I was faint, dizzy with the blood loss, but most importantly numb of pain, after all that happened in Doomworld.

When Amaya and Sara discovered me they screamed, but I was already feeling myself drift off. Not complying with anything the team had to stay, I lay in my river of blood, feeling content, knowing I was dying. That's what he did to me, he made me content knowing I was going to die. I didn't even care about my family waiting for me back at home.

2 months later I woke up alive, much to my dismay. My arms bandaged, body restrained. Bringing back those same awful memories of when I was restrained to that cursed bed as I was raped. I woke up to find out that Mick had been very worried, and I found it in my heart to be strong enough to ignore him.

Ray stayed by me, when I woke up, he was sat worried and exhausted, still a safe distance away from me, as were Amaya and Nate. Feeling the restraints, my eyes started to burn with tears as I, ignoring the ferocious pain jolting through my whole body try to rip myself apart loose.

My throat was cramped and sore, it was hard to breathe, especially as I cried when that day came back to me, every moment of my life, all my bruises, cuts and pain a constant reminder. That I was weak enough to let myself get raped.

"Hey, Y/N, are you okay? Stop doing that. You're hurting yourself!" Ray is first to jump up by my noise, followed by Amaya and Nate, eventually I can hear more footsteps and assume the entire team has arrived, except I don't bother to look at them.

The entire team is telling me to stop as Raymond finally lifts the oxygen mask off of my mouth and I speak.

"Take them off me. Take the cuffs off of me." My voice is hoarse and barely above a whisper but everyone can hear the pain in my voice. "Raymond, take them off me now!" I scream sobbing, the feeling of being tied up bringing back too many unwanted memories.

Raymond looks to me shocked, everyone does, I've never been the weak one. So much for that.

"Y/N, you're going to hurt yourself again, I can't, Rip said so." He speaks, Sara joining in. Looking from my arms to Raymond again I plead with him, still not having looked at the rest of the team yet. "Please, please, please, please, please. Ray take them off!" I repeatedly beg, my bandages start to loosen, and my cuts are open again, blood pouring out as they rub again the metal.

"Take them off, she's doing more harm to herself." Rips thick British accent is heard and Raymond carefully sets my arms and legs free. Amaya approaches me with some new bandages but I refuse her help.

"Don't touch me." I whisper, voice hoarse.    "Y/N, STOP IT NOW!" A voice shouts, and instantly my body freezes in fear, absolute fear. The one voice who did this all to me.

Tears roll down my cheek as I slowly look up, my vision blurred. With a shaking hand, I lift it up towards my face, rubbing the tears off my eyes I gulp. Looking up, Leonard Snart is stood at the entrance of the med bay, alongside everyone else on the team.