Stepdad (W.M)

Y/Ns POV

"Hey Y/N." My mothers new boy toy grins at me. I glare at him frustrated I've been dumped here for the summer holidays. How the hell am I supposed to last 2 months with her. I understand my fathers busy with work but I'm 17, I don't need a babysitter, I would've been perfect alone.

"Y/N! My baby! I missed you!" She screams following out. I sigh, she hugs me but I don't hug back the whole thing is awkward. I smile at my older brother who lives with my mother, the same one who abandoned me when I was 6.  "Hey sis." He slaps the back of my head while his games controller is in his other hand. "Hey fartface." I smile, pushing him.

It's so irritating to see my mum living in this massive house, one she hasn't worked a single day for. Whereas dad, he's been working endless, especially when mum left it was terribly hard for him. She wouldn't know, she eloped with some random man. Funny how they only lasted a few years.

"Your room is still being fixed up, so I hope you don't mind staying in Wentworth's study for a few weeks darling." Emily, the woman who I stopped calling mother years ago speaks. I sigh in irritancy looking around the room.

"Is something wrong with it?" Wentworth asks. "No, it's always been my dream to sleep in a tiny bed surrounded by dusty books." I reply to him frustrated. "Y/N don't be rude." Emily whispers. "Me? I have the best role model why would I ever be rude. I mean, now that we're talking about it, it's not as bad as abandoning your child to elope with a random man now is it Emily." Defeated she leaves.

A week later

After finishing my dinner I walk back up to my 'room' again. This place is so depressing. I'm undressing myself preparing to fall asleep, all the air conditioning's on yet it's still so hot today. I pull my pants and shirt off my head and instantly regret it, because without knocking Wentworth barges straight in.

He looks from my face to my body back and forth shocked. Before I can shout at him he walks out the room. A few minutes pass and then there's a knock on the door. "Hey." He speaks, I ignore him as always and pull out my phone. "Sorry about that, I'm not used to knocking on the study door. I completely forgot you were inside." He scratches the back of his head and I glare at him.

"That was not a smart thing to say was it." He speaks, cringing and I nod acting unbothered. "Do you mind?" He double checks gesturing to his work and computer.

Wentworth's POV

"Your house. I'm just the prisoner." She yawns and I frown. "You're not a prisoner here." I reassure the woman in front of me. "You could always go out, meet your friends." I suggest. "Sure. My friends would love to travel 8 hours to see me." She retorts and I can't help but feel bad.

I turn around to try talk to her again but she's fell asleep. I lift her up and pull the covers over her, thank god no one's walked in. Otherwise it'd look really weird that I'm holding my sleeping stepdaughter in her underwear. I run my hand over my face, the kid hates every one here, me counted.

The next day

"Rise and shine sweet cheeks, we have work today!" I shout waking her up. She looks at me annoyed, it's 6am. "Another day." She retorts half asleep. "Nope today." I pop the 'p' before ripping the blanket off her body. "Come on." I encourage her to wake up my head turned away because she's not dressed, at all.

Y/Ns POV

I walk into his office with him, a tired mess. "This place is boring." I yawn out loud in front of his employees and lift my feet onto the table as they look shocked. "Morning guys, this is Y/N". He introduces me to his workers and I stretch my arms out not bothering to reply. He sighs out loud frustrated and asks one of his minions to prepare us food.