Take off your clothes (L.S)

|Requested|

9. I'm pregnant.
136. Take off your clothes.
138. Want me to do it again?
142. My dad is going to kill us.
146. I think you broke my spine.
159. You were amazing.

Y/N's POV

"Lenny!" I push at his arm trying to wake him up. "What?" He grumbles still half asleep.

"I'm going now, he'll be here any moment now." I pull my shirt over my head as I watch Leonard sit up, smirking like crazy. "Take off your clothes." He utters effortlessly, grabbing ahold of my arm, griping onto the skin tightly, ensuring I don't leave.

"Lenny no." I firmly disagree, I know exactly what he's up to, his head bopping towards the bed, indicating what he wants. "Y/N." He groans, his hands clasping onto mine, as he guides it towards his throbbing erection.

"I think you broke my spine, already." I laugh as he tightly wraps my fingers around his huge cock. "One. More. Time. Baby." He mumbles in between the most heated kisses ever, towards my neck. "Leonard!" I moan aloud, failing to suppress the jolts of electricity pulsating through my blood.

"I thought, you were one for risk taking." He teases, his long, pointed fingers dancing around the neck line of my shirt. "We just did Lenny! My dad will be here any moment now! And god forbid the day, but when he finds out, he will kill you." I dismiss him, slapping his hands away. Only to be lifted and then thrown onto the bed, trapped under his body, as well as intense glare.

"Show me that." Leonard pushes his hands into my pants, massaging my lower regions lips. "Oh. My. God." I can't help but scream out, the sudden feeling of three fingers pushed deep within me, curls my toes unintentionally.

"Want me to do it again?" He teases, removing his fingers from within me, the moment I'm sure I'm about to climax. "Lenny, please, don't stop." I beg, nails digging into his back.

It's not long before he's pushing his entire dick inside of me. Both of us a struggling, panting and sweating mess.

That is until voices could be heard from outside and I was sure the team was back. After finishing things with Leonard, I snuck back into my room, in enough time to avoid being caught by anyone.

"You were amazing." A voice I know all too well whispers into my ear teasingly, hands accidentally gripping my waist as they pass me in the kitchen.

As I'm about to reply, a bubbling sensation erupts within my throat.

"Let me go call Mick for you." Ray rushes, my vomiting uncontrollable.

"Y/N?" He arrives shortly after concerned.

"It's nothing, don't worry dad." I sigh, clutching onto my stomach as I pour myself a glass of water.

"Go to sleep, don't let me see you working, or you'll be in serious trouble kid." He guides me towards my bedroom. Smiling I don't disagree with him.

~~~

"Are you going to tell him then?" Leonard asks.

I turn to him completely shocked. "I'm not about to tell my father, I'm pregnant, with his best mates baby. My dad is going to kill us!" I shout, completely appalled at how calm Leonard can be. We only found out i was pregnant 10 minutes ago.

"Well then, all of time and space, where do you want to run off to." He smirks.

Crap I know. :(

~xx