Kidnapped P1 (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"Ouch." I whine out in pain, my legs aching from sitting in one place for God knows how long. I look around and notice the warehouse is completely empty, just perfect.

"My favourite Y/N, awake at last. Can I call you sleeping beauty? That works. Ya I'll call you sleeping beauty!" Leonard teases me as he approaches with a bottle of water and a cereal bar. "Give me the water asshole." I grunt out and he rolls his eyes feeding me.

Let's just say, a long time ago Leonard and I worked for the same boss, then I joined the mafia and our leaders didn't really get along much.

"Princess, I don't want to hurt you, you know how this all works anyways, so tell me what you know and I'll let you wobble away back home, to the big bosses." Leonard sighs trying to negotiate with me as he feeds me the bar. I remain quiet just as I've been trained, deciding to talk after I've finished eating.

"I don't like coco pops, I like Frosties." I speak. "I know sleeping beauty." Leonard smirks. "That's why you gave me a coco pops cereal bar, asshole?" I roll my eyes and Leonard only laughs.

"As much as I'd love to reminisce about the old times we've shared, I need that information   Y/N." Leonard reminds me. "You see baby, I know you. You would never let me walk out of here alive if you found out what you wanted." I mock pout, my lipstick staining his ear.

"I thought you'd say that." Leonard groans standing and pulling my pet dog in front of me. The same one Leonard and I bought on our very first few dates. When I left, Leonard kept him safe for me. "Rocky." I smile as he licks all over my face excited.

The next thing Leonard does leaves me shocked. He pulls his gun out pointing it at Rocky. "You wouldn't kill Rocky, he's practically our child." I snap at Leonard angry and he shrugs his shoulders. "What can I say? I'm a bit bored, being a single father and all." He smirks, cocking the pistol up ready.

"Tell me what you know, I'll keep Rocky alive." Leonard smirks and I roll my eyes at him. "Kill him." I mutter unable to look Rocky in the eyes and Leonard scowls at me. "Heartless bitch. I'm sorry Rocky, your mum did this to you." Leonard frowns shooting the dog.

He drops to the ground and I glare at Leonard. "You didn't have to kill the dog." I sigh and Leonard ignores me, dragging his dead body out of the room. "You didn't have to be so difficult princess." He replies back and I ignore him looking around the room.

"Are you crying?" Leonard laughs when I sniffle. I shake my head denying the situation but he only laughs more. "I didn't kill Rocky, don't worry, it was a sedative disguised as a bullet." Leonard explains and I cry even more, relieved.

"I, wow, I missed this." I speak and Leonard smiles down at me, pushing my hair behind my ear. "Me too babe." He sighs. "Can we just, hug?" I ask and after much thinking Leonard untangles my restraints, pulling me in for a hug.

"Idiot!" I mutter and flip his body over, stabbing him in the side of his stomach with the knife I pick pocket from him. "Ouch." Leonard hurls over in pain and I tie him to the chair. "Don't worry Lenny baby, it hasn't hit anything important, you'll be sore, but nothing bad will come of it. I promise." I smirk watching him sweat in pain.

"Good move." He grunts out and I laugh. I re-join Leonard this time Rocky is also awake. "Well then, it looks like I'm going to have to try the single mother life now." I smile as I hug our Rottweiler in front of Leonard. "Clever, act like you care about the dog, then flip my trust." Leonard hisses in pain and I laugh.

"Baby, if I didn't want your trust I would've killed you by now. You just have to wait and see, what I've got planned." I lucratively speak and Leonard looks to me confused. "Rocky baby, if daddy tries to hit mummy you attack him okay?" I explain to my dog and he barks understanding.

"Stupid dog still listens to me." I smirk, roughly bandaging Leonard's wound and he rolls his eyes. "Leave Rocky with me Y/N." Leonard pleads but I disagree.

"Bye Lenny." I smile as I push myself down onto his lap. He watches me shocked, my hips pushing into his. His arm that isn't clasped around his cut holds my waist tightly and I press my lips against his.

"Come give daddy a kiss goodbye Rocky." I call my dog over and he licks Leonard's cheek. "Bye daddy." I whisper, pecking him one more time and Leonard grunts in pleasure as well as pain.

Part 2 or not?

~xx