Your birthday (W.M)

This imagines dead, I'm sorry my children. But ffs my periods on a mad one today. I think the bitch might kill me.

Y/Ns POV

Every year on my birthday Wentworth posts a video of me dancing along to a song like a mad woman. This year is no exception. My favourite song appears on the tv and I jump up instantly. "Oh no, this isn't what I think it is." Wentworth laughs hysterically while pulling his phone out his pocket. "You're damn right babe." I scream and pull my hair up into a bun.

"MY NAME IS NO, MY SIGN IS NO, MY NUMBER IS NO!" I shout the lyrics at the top of my lungs dancing around in my bra and extremely low sweatpants. I hold my 9 month old baby bump tight as I start to move my hips to the beat. Can't exactly go out on your birthday when your stomachs blue and ready to pop.

"You need to let it go. Need to let it go. No to the no to the no no no." I sing along out of breath but carry on dramatically dancing. Wentworth sits up, crossing his legs, his phone in his hand recording everything as he laughs.

As though I'm a rockstar I slide onto the ground my knees grazing the floor as I pretend to play my imaginary electric guitar. Just as the hook starts I walk over to my husband. "I be like, no to the no to the no no no." I whisper into his mouth our lips attached. I get up and carry on dancing crazily.

Out of nowhere I double over in pain. "You okay babe?" Wentworth asks me worried. "Went, I-I-think my waters-its broke." I stutter out in pain. It's not pleasant but neither is it unbearable. We both start to giggle excited and he grabs the baby bag. "Call your mother I'll pack some food." He kisses me excited closing the door of the car rushing back into the house.

The whole environment is calm, to think I was so scared, the films are nothing like what's currently happening. Chaos free Went and I sing along to some of our favourite music on our way to the hospital. His and my family already waiting there for us to arrive.

"Ouch, he keeps kicking me." I laugh through some tears. "Stop calling our daughter a he." Wentworth smirks. "I guess we'll find out soon." I smile rubbing my round belly. "Yes, we'll see my daughter soon." He tries to finish the conversation by parking the car up to the hospital entrance. "Watch when my son beats you up." I cry a bit as we walk through the hospital entrance.

"You want a son as well. Wait till our daughters born first for gods sake Y/N." Wentworth plays along smug and I sigh. "You won the discussion this time Wentworth Miller." I nudge his shoulder and he laughs.

Went later posted the video and a picture of our baby girl, 9 hours later.

A/N

What would you name the baby?