Daddy (L.S)

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE MY PHOTOSHOP SKILLS YIKES!

(Re read, the cheating dick imagine, just the argument piece about cheating.)

Once again inspired by 'The Wolf Of Wall Street' to write this.

|Requested|

LEONARDS POV

"Good morning daddy, where's my kiss?" Y/N cradles my daughter Skylar in her arms as I walk into the room. Let's just say this morning, we fought really bad. "Whee!" I make comical  noises lifting Skylar up and peck her on the lips. "Hey sweetheart." I spin her around and she giggles, pulling on my hair.

"Does daddy get a kiss from both his little girls, huh?" I ask watching Y/N sat on the ground in nothing but a tight pink skirt. "Oh no. No, daddy doesn't even get to touch mummy, for a very. Very. Very long time." Y/N teases as she starts to sit up. I put Skylar down in her crib and watch Y/N's every move carefully.

"Daddy's really sorry about what he said in the other room". I apologise watching her shirt ride up her body, exposing her flat stomach. "He didn't mean any of it." I secure Skylar in her crib one final time looking to Y/N.

"Daddy shouldn't waste his time." Y/N raises her hand. "And from now on." I watch carefully as she pulls the strap to her shirt down. "It's gunna be nothing but short. Short skirts around the house." Her hand slowly runs over her smooth legs, and my trousers start to tighten. Her chest pushing outwards, so I can see both of her rear view.

"And you know something else daddy?" Y/N smirks looking at me and I suppress the urge to fuck her on the ground. "Mummy is just so sick and tried of wearing panties." Her legs start to raise and I walk closer, my bulge obvious.

"Yeah?" I ask her and Y/N smiles. "Yeah." She whispers seductively. "In fact, she's decided to throw them all away." Y/N spreads her legs and I groan out loud watching her in all her glory. I fall to my knees, crawling over my mouth hung open.

"So take a good look, daddy. You're going to be seeing an awful lot of this around the house."

"Oh baby. Yeah mummy, yeah..." I crawl close enough that I can feel the heat of her sex radiating on my face.

"But no touching." Y/N mock pouts, lifting her heeled foot to my face, holding it away.
(A/N look at the picture!)

"Oh gosh. Ow." I whine, as my body rolls over.

"What's wrong daddy?" Y/N once again mocks me and I moan out loud watching her sex naked.

"Mmmm baby. God!" I cry out when she kicks me away again, wanting nothing more than to feel her.

"Okay, mummy likes to play games with daddy." I look at Y/N desperately and she plays dumb. "Mummy, doesn't like daddy." Y/N says, lifting her legs in all sorts of different positions, each time my bulge grows.

"Daddy is very sorry mummy." My eyes meet hers pleading for her forgiveness so I can fuck her. Except she's not having it. "Daddy tends to stray, a stowaway. Mummy doesn't like it when daddy does that." Y/N says, referring to my cheating and I bang the floor with my fist repeatedly.

"Mummy can keep me, mummy can look after daddy at home." I beg endlessly and Y/N only pulls her entire skirt off. She throws it to my face and I lift the fabric to my nose. "Mummy smells good doesn't she?" Y/N mockingly moans and I nod. "Very good." I sigh, my erection too big to handle on its own.

"Daddy wants mummy. Please." I plead with  Y/N endlessly but she only inspects her nails unbothered. "Can daddy clean the toys up today?" She asks and I stand grabbing them all, shoving them into their right places.

"Daddy will clean them everyday." I guarantee and Y/N only shakes her head. "You see, daddy tends to stowaway like I said before, he won't do it, he'll turn lazy." Y/N kicks my face again and I groan.

"Please mummy, daddy really wants to play." I beg and Y/N raises her leg over my shoulder. "Oh god." I groan my hand rising up to her thigh. "You like it daddy?" Y/N asks and I squeeze my eyes shut groaning out loud. "Oh baby, oh god." I whisper and Y/N's tongue swirls over my lips. "Not baby or god daddy, it's just mummy." Y/N explains and I agree.

"Can daddy fuck mummy please?" I beg yet again and Y/N sucks on her index finger, thinking. "Daddy has to promise to follow mummy's rules then. Or mummy and Skylar are going to leave, for a very, very long time." She threatens and I literally sell my soul to her.

"Good. Now daddy is going to help mummy. All day." I speak and Y/N smirks wrapping her arms around my neck. "Daddy needs to call the babysitter first." She whispers and I complete the job.

After hanging the phone up I turn looking over at her naked body, clothed in nothing but a laced bra. "Mummy." I grunt out loud as I crawl back down to her, holding her waist tightly. "Mummy isn't in the mood anymore daddy." Y/N smirks and I start to mewl.

"Daddy wants to bang mummy, please." I whimper, completely out of control, smashing my lips to hers, kissing her hard and fast. "Can I put mummy in the mood?" I mumble into her lips. "Daddy can try." Y/N moans.

"Oh wow mummy." With a puff of air I blow  Y/N's wet core and she moans. I lift her body up and sit her back down on top of my face. "Wow mummy." I murmur out loud enough to hear while Y/N quivers in pleasure.

My tongue comfortably slithers itself into her juicy folds, gliding up and down the exact spots Y/N loves. Each time I nibble her pussy lips she moans out a tiny bit louder than the one before. "Oh mummy." I groan out loud when Y/N grabs ahold of my boner. Squeezing them while I'm still clothed completely. My Armani suit now completely irrelevant.

"Daddy go faster." Y/N moans as I smirk and blow the inside of her sex. Without warning Y/N releases her cum into my mouth and I happily swallow it all down. Attacking her core with 4 fingers all at once, I curl them inside of Y/N and she cries out.

"Mummy, do you like that?" I smirk against her lips as I push my fingers in and out of her pussy. "Yes daddy." She smirks, pulling me down by the collar for a kiss while her other hand scrapes down my back.

"Mummy, can you wear short skirts everyday?" I incorporate into the kiss and Y/N agrees as her tongue battles with mine.

Carefully I pull my trousers down and Y/N peels my shirt off as we lay on the carpet. When I'm positioned at Y/N's entrance prepared, I go down on her one more time, re joining our lips in a dirty make out session. One that shouldn't really be taking place in our child's nursery, but it is.

I push my member deep into Y/N and she smiles when I find her spot straight away. I kiss down her neck, squeezing her breasts repeatedly, it's all fine until Skylar wakes up and starts to scream crying.

"Shit." I groan frustrated but Y/N only looks to me angry. "I'll get her milk." I smile at her and she sits up, pulling my shirt over her body. "Do you need anything sweetheart?" I ask and she nods her head pointing to the glass of water on the table. I pick Skylar up after pulling some boxers on and then hand Y/N the water.

"Why are you staring at me? Go feed your daughter." Y/N scolds and I instantly comply. "Come on Skylie bear." I kiss her forehead and she giggles. "I'll get you back for this, your boyfriend's going to suffer." I joke and Skylar only giggles. "You keep giggling kiddo, when your nanny comes. I'll make sure she takes you away for a few days." I laugh but she starts to cry.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I was only joking." I quickly apologise cradling my 1 year old and she suddenly stops. "Mi!" She screams wobbling over to Mick and I sigh in relief. He smirks lifting Skylar up in the sky as he notices my situation and I sigh confirming it.

Without any words he leaves taking Skylar and my car and I sigh relieved.  I love Skylar but today is only Mummy and Daddy day.

~xx