Kidnapped P2 (L.S)

2 weeks later

Y/N's POV

"Oh shit." Is the last thing I mumble out, before I'm tied up and shoved into my bosses van. Let's just say double crossing the mafia and acting like you're on their side, when you never were, is not as wise as I thought it'd be.

After hours of torture and beating I'm sure I'll be dead soon. Most of these people in a twisted form are my friends, but they're just as helpless as me when it comes to the bosses. "Zap her again." Timothy snaps in his thick Italian accent and I only roll my eyes.

"Thought you could double cross me? I've known from the day you escaped prisoner from that old boss and friends of yours." He teases and I laugh.

"What is so funny?" He shouts.

"Nothing, just, I never did end up fucking your kid, did I?" I cackle sarcastically.

In a fit of rage he decides to electrocute me yet again, and I start to breathe heavily. "Shit." I mumble, my eye sight adjusts finally after minutes.

"Y/N, long time no see, sleeping beauty!" An all too familiar voice cockily yells and I calm down.

"Hey daddy." I smirk as I watch Leonard and my old team shoot down the entire building.

"I'm not even going to ask!" Mick shivers in disgust as he burns stuff.

"Why are you even here?" I huff in pain while the duo untie me, the rest of the team killing the few people left.

"You could thank us, for saving your life and all." Leonard smirks.

"I'm not a damsel in distress Lenny." I groan hurling over in pain. Resulting in Leonard wrapping my arm around his shoulder and the other arm on Mick.

"I know. But you cut it pretty close today." He smirks and I try fire back but I start to feel sleepy.

"Rocky, he's in the office, get him." I mumble exhausted and I can just about hear Leonard in mid orders to someone.

~~~

"Y/N!" A voice repeatedly calls my name. Eventually when I have enough energy my eyes flutter open and I'm face to face with a bearded ginger man.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I scream and I watch as he jumps back.

"Ms Y/L/N, if you could just..."

"Oi, blondie, don't inject me with nothing, is this a fucking hospital?" I yell furious and start to stand, pulling my IV's out.

"Get him in here!" The man in the trench coat yells and I ignore him.

"What the fuck." I look around the metal rooms, something I've never seen before. Maybe I'm in the pentagon.

"If this is for the time I shot the Vice President, then I swear it wasn't me." I lie when the man tries to block my exit. "We are not a legal...wait you shot the VP?" Some black haired dude asks and I roll my eyes ignoring him.

"Rocky!" I scream my dogs name at the top of my lungs and he runs into the room.

"Attack." I simply speak as I watch the people's faces mask with fear.