Surviving death (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"There was this man. This amazing, beautiful man." I start to speak, reminiscing deeply.

"We had a baby." My stomach starts to churn as I remember.

"The most angelic, most cutest heartthrob possible. He was, the perfect mix of his father and I. His father's ocean deep blue eyes, my dimples, my thick hair and his father's knee-buckling smirk. He was gorgeous, they both were." I begin to describe my baby.

"Unfortunately, he died." I take a deep breath and watch as the people sat around me, the women mostly, lift a hand above their mouths shocked.

"And we tried- we tried so hard." I stammer as tears start to well up in my eyes.

"We tried so hard to save him. We tried so hard to save ourselves." A flashback of us both crying over our sons body, as he lay lifeless haunts me, in the middle of my speech.

"I wouldn't say we had the strongest or most perfect relationship. Because no relationship is perfect and we weren't the most conventional when it came to our careers." I make obvious the gun in my pocket and they nod.

"We had our differences. Oh my God, we did. But we were in love, and we were strong. We were perfect in our own way. And our baby just made us stronger." I smile.

"That's why, when he...when he died." I struggle to say that horrible word each time.

"It tore us apart." I look up to watch everyone gazing up at me intensely.

"And it didn't have to. Loads of children die and their parents are left behind. But we weren't strong enough to live through that. And that's why we're here today." I gesture to our situation.

"Because I'd be damned, if I let him see our son before me." I gesture to my husband.

"Liam Y/L/N Snart. Do something good and name it after him!" I demand.

"We will." Rip promises, tears in Jax's eyes.

"Well then, you better leave. No point us blowing your brains out as well." Leonard speaks, looking down smiling at me, as we both hold onto the oculus.

"Hey, it's not to late. You can still come with us Y/N." Raymond begs, tears streaming down his face. I hug him with my free hand tightly whispering into his ear, I'll always love him.

Finally, we watch as everyone leaves.

"Ready?" Leonard asks, ignoring the opposition shouting at us.

I nod and attach my lips to his, our hands slowly removing themselves as we hug, deep into our kiss.

The flames engulfing us all.

A/N

OMG I WAS LISTENING TO DOCTOR WHO'S DOOMSDAY THEME WHEN MY BABY ROSE TYLER 'dies'. AND I JUST GOT THIS SPEECH IN MY HEAD AND STARTED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD AND WAS LIKE FUCK YES IMMA WRITE IT UP!