New rules (W.M)

LISTEN TO THE MOTHEREFFING SONG OR IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

Wentworth's POV

"Hey bro, you seen the news?" Dominic shouts as he enters my changing room and I sigh. "No, apparently it's too ugly." I make a whining sound embarrassed and he laughs."I told you, you're an actor don't date a singer, what did you do?" He pauses for dramatic purposes and I roll my eyes.

"At least if you date a singer, don't break up with her, let her break up with you. It's ugly everywhere, all the clap back shady songs." Dominic starts to gossip like a little girl, the rest of our prison break cast joining me inside.

"For what it's worth I don't think the songs were that good." Sarah smiles but instantly bursts out laughing. "They were very good. Gotta give credit to talent where it's due." Everyone laughs and I rub my head stressed.

"I got new rules I count em." Robbert Knepper walks into the room also singing the song and I glare at him, he doesn't stop though, he only carries on humming but quieter.

"But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myself."

"Who the hell is still singing that song!" I shout irritated but everyone just laughs. "Why does she call you love?" Jodi asks interested. "We're both British, it's what we usually say to our partners." I sigh and she awws me.

"Did you really call her when you were drunk?" Fernando asks curious and my silence answers his question. "Bro, no way!" He laughs shocked and I groan embarrassed.

"This is social suicide man. Why couldn't Y/N have waited until at least a month after we broke up to start making songs? It's been 11 days." I sigh and Dom approaches me. "I'd like to say I'm on your side, and I'll always be on your side, but you cheated on her. You deserve everything that's coming your way bro." He laughs and the entire crew agrees with him.

"Whatever, I wanna get back together." I mumble irritated and he laughs yet again.

"By the way, party tonight, make sure you come I'll pick you up." He smirks but I don't take much notice of it.

At the party

"Why the hell did you bring me to Y/N's album release party!" I shout at the entire team as we pull up outside the venue. "Come on bro, she invited us, it won't be too bad." Fernando tries to encourage me and I humourlessly laugh.

"I'm the most hated man tonight, you guys go, I'll stay!" I snap but it's no use.

Just as I thought they'd understood and we'd be leaving Dominic shouts Y/N's name from the car window and she starts to walk up to us, her friends with her.

"Y/N, how you doing!" He shouts, so I can hear. "Why are you shouting D." She laughs and he starts to exit the car pulling her in for a hug. This is going to be horrible, just wait until she catches a glimpse of me.

"The rest of the guys and girls are in the car, come say hello." He turns his head smirking at me and internally I want to cry.

The car door opens and she makes eye contact with me first out of everyone. "Y/N." Jodi smiles, sensing Y/N's dirty glares at me. "Right." Y/N says, in that mum before she scolds her child voice, looking at my face. I've seen that face so many times before, she's in one of those 'fucking hell' moods.

Snapping out of her trance she pulls a smile onto her face. "Hey guys, come in." She smiles opening the door wide, hiding her angry face from the paparazzi.

"Y/N! Give us a pose! Move to the side!" They repeatedly scream but she ignores them walking away to her friends. Everyone's stood outside socialising.