Youth (L.S)

Leonard's from the future and here to protect you.

Y/NS POV

"Where the fuck is my ice cream!" I shriek.

"Just peachy! No sex, no ice cream, no credit card, because you being the idiot you are, lost my credit card." I shout beyond pissed off. Don't mess with my sex I'm a horny girl.

"Y/N, you've never earned a penny in your life, that's your dad's credit card, ring him up and he'll give you another one." Jessica slurs still drunk. "How about I ring your boyfriend up and tell him about last night, and the night before and every other one before that." I roll my eyes and she sits up.

"Jesus woman, stop shouting please. I'll buy you, your ice cream." Jessica sits up, holding her head in her hands. "The only thing your buying tonight is a hotel room. Get out of here and let me get some dick." I groan annoyed and she starts to laugh.

"You are one different crackhead." She smirks pulling her clothes on. "Because I'm the one who snorts coke all day right?" I sarcastically ask her and she rolls her eyes. "Y/N, stop bitching, I got you something." Jessica smiles and I smile back unamused.

"Unless you bought me strippers please leave." I open the front door and am shocked to see a group of people stood outside. "That should be them." Jessica smiles pulling them in and I smirk. "You brought me strippers?" I laugh and Jessica nods.

"They were supposed to be dressed as cops, I have no idea what this shit is." She explains as I flick some transformers dudes outfit. "On second thoughts, you can stay tonight best friend." I smirk looking the group of people up and down.

"This ones a bit too old to be a stripper don't you think." I say judging some old man and he coughs uncomfortable. "Sorry oldie, I'm not judging." I raise my hands in a mocking manner and a teenage guy starts to laugh.

"We're not strippers Y/N." Some blue eyed sex bomb speaks and I look at him repulsed. "If you're not here to strip, and get my party, that's starting in less than 2 hours turnt, then get the fuck off my property." I snap at him taking a huge chug of beer.

"I like her." The blonde girl flirts looking me straight in the eyes and I smile back. "You're welcome, to stay for however long you like." I grin and she plops herself down onto the sofa. Blue eyes and the rest of his weirdo team try to follow.

"I said her, not you." I push blue eyes back and he rolls his eyes. "Y/N, do I need to call Y/D/N (your dad's name)?" He asks and I frown. "Do you work for him?" I ask sad, I'm completely wasted.

"Yes, we do, and he wouldn't want to know about this so let's fix it." He tries to walk further into my mansion but I stop him. "I'll call him right now, what's your name?" I ask him.

"Leonard Snart, go ahead and call him." He hands me the phone and I sigh. "You win." I groan annoyed, throwing myself onto the sofa. "That wasn't very hard. Here." Leonard passes me my favourite cookie dough ice cream and I smile. "Thank you Fart." I accidentally confuse his name and he laughs.

"Whoops, don't tell my dad." I apologise and he nods. "So Y/N, what's your relationship with your dad like?" Blondie asks and I shrug. "He says I'm an embarrassment to the family name and brand blah, blah, blah. So he threw me here." I answer truthfully and she nods.

"If it's any consolation Y/N, my dad says the same about me." Leonard smiles at me sympathetically and I flip it off. "I'm used to it, I'm 17, it gets boring after a wile." I yawn, laying upside down my sofa. "Besides, I'll die soon, and I don't expect him to turn up either." I sigh and he frowns.

"You're not going to die Y/N. Find it in yourself to stop drinking and I promise, when you control your lifestyle, there will be good things for you." Leonard smiles and I look at him confused.

"I don't like expectations, neither do I keep them, because they break your heart. So unless you're here to tell me my dad's dead and I get all the inheritance, or he's forced you to kidnap me back home again, then shut the fuck up." I groan and he backs up.

I'm kind of hoping I didn't send Jessica away now, these people are annoying me. "I forgot you were such a brat when you were a teen." Leonard groans and I roll my eyes at him, internally hurt. "When I was, listen dickhead, you don't know me, and I don't know you. Now get the hell out of my house or I'll call security." I yell at him irritated and he sighs.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispers and I look to him confused. Something hits my head and I pass out.

Later that day

I groan in pain as I wake up, I can hardly remember a thing. "Stupid, asshole Fart." I groan and I can hear someone laugh next to me. Adjusting my eyes to the brightness it's him.

"You're a pervert you know that." I snap at him and he shrugs his shoulders unbothered. "I'm your husband, I know that." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I can't wait till my brother gets his hands on you." I seethe and he honestly doesn't care. "Your brother loves me, and I love him. Now drink these." He hands me some water and painkillers. I ignore his last comment and sip on it.

"Little dumbfuck." I groan and he laughs. "Okay that's enough Y/N." Some woman, who looks exactly like me walks into the room and my head starts to spin. "Am I drunk?" I ask fart and he laughs shaking his head no.

"You were quite something when you were younger." He grins pecking the girl who's copied my face on the lips and I look at him freaked out. Freaky man and freaky woman.

"Give her the memory loss injection before you send her back." She smiles stroking my hair but I'm unable to move. Those pills were definitely not pain killers.