Meeting your family (W.M)

(Went can be any age you like, and the interviews are all different days x)

Y/Ns POV

Speaking in an interview

|Meeting your brother.|

"I'd been staying at Y/Ns house for a few days because of the demanding work hours and travel." Wentworth starts to explain and I giggle. "Oh, I know what he's about to tell you. God this is so embarrassing." I laugh sat on the couch next to Wentworth. Currently we're both on The late show, the topic of discussion, how Wentworth met my family.

"It can't be that bad." The host speaks amused and Wentworth and I both laugh. "It's worse." I feel Wentworth's arm wrap around the back of my seat on the couch. "We were both hungry and Y/N and I aren't exactly the best chefs." He continues.

"So, I return home with mine and Y/Ns favourite takeout only too see her and some man violently wrestling. Not even wrestling this was full on abuse on the bed. At first I thought, who the hell is this man on my woman's bed. I was furious. Haha. They were both at each others throats. Then out of nowhere someone hits the wall and the whole entire chandelier falls, pieces of glass everywhere." Wentworth starts to ball his eyes out laughing at the memory, the audience the same.

"She raises her head as does her brother who I at the time didn't know he was. And Y/N smiles at me. I look at her, horrified, she got up completely normal. I thought he was a murderer or something, I had no idea. So she gets up, helps her brother up, both of them are scratched up pretty badly. And she says to me, babe meet my brother Y/B/N." Wentworth completes the story and I laugh along with everyone.

"Why were you two arguing?" The interviewer asks me curious. "I was wrestling for his phone, at that time he just started messaging his current wife. And I wanted to know everything about her." I explain as I try to control my laugh. "Honestly the whole entire story is a mess." I grin looking Wentworth in the eyes and he leans in for a peck.

The audience cheers continuously but start to boo when we pull apart. Only leading Wentworth to continuously kiss me.

|Meeting your mother|

"When I met Y/Ns mother it was actually a very normal day. Of course I was nervous to meet her but she seemed rather nice. I'd spoken to her a few times on FaceTime and call when I'd be with Y/N, she was very homely. I honestly loved her." Wentworth speaks of my mother fondly as we're sat in the interview and I smile at him when he turns to me.

"Y/Ns mothers a great chef. It wasn't hard to open up to her, she's a very lovable person. I was more nervous about meeting Y/Ns father the following week." Wentworth laughs and I do too. "That was nerve wracking." I speak up. My fathers not the best at controlling himself around men I like. That's why Wentworth meeting him was a big deal to me, it sort of sealed the deal.

|Meeting your Father|

"Meeting Y/Ns father was by far my most scariest experience. I was anxious and felt like I was going to do something to mess everything up." Wentworth talks and the interviewer laughs amused. "It was the worst. What I went through mentally but in real life it wasn't as bad as I imagined." I laugh as he speaks.

"I got the cold shoulder all night. And at every chance he got, Y/Ns father would imply she could do better. I wouldn't call him by his first name. I was scared senseless." Wentworth laughs and I clutch my stomach in tears.

"It's alright now. They play sports every week and watch any new films they like every other month with my brother." I laugh in between tears and Wentworth smiles.

"It took 2 years though. The only reason he tolerates me is because of Y/Ns pregnancy." Wentworth dashes me yet again another award winning smile and I kiss his cheek.

"I guess that's all we've got time for. We'll be back after the break." The cameras turn off for a few minutes and everyone starts to surround my baby bump. Wentworth gets protective over our daughter, as always and makes sure to keep a protective hand over my belly as the staff cooes us.

|Meeting your sister|

"I met Y/Ns sister when I accompanied Y/N to a family wedding. I was sort of nervous but I guess everyone is when you have to meet your significant others family. Now that I look back at it I don't know why I was. She's a really generous and friendly person." Wentworth speaks of Y/S/N so nicely I melt in my seat and the audience 'awwws' him.

"Y/N didn't want to dance, so I ended up being dragged to the dance floor by Y/S/N and we really hit it off." I smile at the fond memory while Wentworth rubs circles on my lower back. I know exactly what he's trying to do, just not why, when we're on live television.