Money (W.M)

Happy new year! Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and have been safe xx

⚠️
No longer publishing imagines until they have over 100 read and 10 or more votes.
⚠️

Y/N's POV

I return home after a long day of shooting for my new film exhausted and am greeted by my 2 year old son. "Hey darling." I smile lifting him up and he pecks my lips. "Liam is a cutey!" I sing and he laughs, both of us arriving in the living room.

"Mummy's tired, can you bring her bag in for her please?" I ask and Liam happily runs off. I pull my shirt and shoes off my body, collapsing onto the couch drained of all energy. "Oh my god, thank you handsome. Where's your dad?" I ask Liam and he shrugs.

"Here we can watch power rangers." I pull him onto my lap and he giggles. "This is ridiculous, who's been taking care of you all day?" I speak as I listen to the silence of the house.

~~~

"Hey." I yawn when Wentworth joins me downstairs. "Where were you?" I ask him. "Shower." He explains and I drop the subject. "Liam's teeth are bad, what do you feed him?" I ask as my son sleeps in my arms and Wentworth rolls his eyes.

"Maybe if you weren't always out and actually came home and cooked for your family you'd know." Went snaps and I twist my head around shocked.

"What did you just say?" I shout glaring at him and he only sits back on the couch relaxed, flicking through channels. "Jordan, can you take Liam to bed please?" I smile at my butler and he complies.

"You heard me." Wentworth shouts back and I switch the tv off.

"You listen to me, you piece of shit. I've been working, 12 hours, 7 days a week, I'm tired, hungry and haven't had sex in fucking ages, no thanks to you. Still I come home every single day and look after Liam, because you have a problem with being home alone. Despite the staff taking care of my son all day anyways! You do not get to patronise me!" I scream furious and Wentworth only rolls his eyes.

"If you fed me, maybe I'd have the energy to take care of Liam." He snaps back and I look at him wide eyed shocked. "I don't get why you still work." He mutters out and I lift my shoes off the ground.

"Exactly stay at home and clean." He smirks gesturing to my hand full of shoes and I laugh. "I'm not cleaning, these are to hit you with!" I scream dashing the shoes at him and he dodges them.

"If you want me to be a stay at home, fucking 'typical', olden times, servant of a wife, you married the wrong fucking woman!" I shout, this time throwing Liam's toy cars at Wentworth's face.

"It wouldn't be hard!" Wentworth shouts back and I stop throwing stuff at him.

"You know what, I don't even know how to cook; I'll learn if it means so much to you. But you're going to have to play your role as well asshole, because I'll abuse my husband then, just like every other fucking woman does. And I'm going to stop spending a single penny of mine!" I shout and Went stands.

"You know what!" I grab onto his collar pushing him close to me. "Where's your wallet?" I push my hands into his pocket and he smirks as my hands push up against his groin.

"If I'm going to be a typical fucking wife, I'll max out your credit card on stupid shit as well! I don't even need clothes, but guess what, tomorrow I'm going to fucking buy the neighbours limited edition designer as well!" I threaten and Wentworth starts to laugh, watching as I pull random cards out of his wallet.

"Because I'm a stupid stay at home mummy, air head, with no education and no fucking qualifications, and I spend my life obsessing over my husband!" I shout referring to all my diplomas and awards hung on our wall.

"So, because I don't do anything at all, my husband is also going to start paying all the bills! And I don't care how he earns money or how hard he works, I want to waste all our money on stupid spa days, also paying for every customer in the shop, as a gift from my amazing generous husband!" I sarcastically laugh and Wentworth only agrees to everything I'm saying.

"You need to stop acting as well. You have more than enough Oscars." I glare at Went and he looks back at me completely serious.

"You know what, fuck you!" I roar at the top of my lungs, outraged and I lift a vase up ready to launch it at him.

"Y/N, Y/N, chill out. Chill." Wentworth quickly speaks and I glare at him, stopping half way. "It's a joke. There's cameras in the house, James Corden is in the kitchen." Wentworth quickly explains and I only glare at him.

"I'm not wearing any clothes!" I hiss pissed off and he laughs, observing my body in nothing but a bra and shorts. Wentworth pulls his shirt off and passes it to me. "I'm sorry." He laughs about the whole situation and I only glare at him. "Don't touch me, that wasn't funny!" I snap and Wentworth raises his hands in mock surrender.

"Y/N, lovely to see you." James smiles pulling his hand out to shake but I only glare at him. "Fuck you James, you're supposed to be my friend." I roll my eyes and everyone only laughs.

"Don't touch it, it's mine now!" I snap, while the cameras are still rolling. Wentworth let's go, leaving his credit cards with me. All the men and crew laugh as I stomp upstairs. Flipping them all the finger.

"Assholes!" I scream loud enough that even Liam wakes up. But he's a good boy, and only comes to calm me down with a hug.

"Y/N can we come in?" Went knocks and I ignore him.

"That wasn't funny." I groan out loud as he laughs and I can't help but join him.

"Oh so moody Margret does laugh!" James teases pointing a camera at me but I only push him away. "Leave me alone. Wait until I get all my feminist sisters to beat the crap out of you, both of you." I threaten them and they laugh.

"For the record, Y/N's cooking is crap." Went smirks as he pulls me closer by the waist and I laugh. "Ya, Wentworth does all the cooking." I admit and James smiles at the two of us.

"Can we have a kiss for the camera?" He asks and I smile. "Okay, we said a kiss, not a porno!" James shouts covering Liam's eyes as Went and I make out and I roll my eyes.

"So what's going to happen to Wentworth's bank now?" James asks and I squint my eyes at him as though he's stupid.

"I was being serious, that money is mine." I speak and Went only laughs.

"What do you think of that?" James asks and Wentworth shrugs.

"Happy wife, happy life. Don't test her." He pretends to be scared and I only roll my eyes at the two men, slightly amused.

"No but seriously, Y/N knows, everything I have is only for Liam and her." Went smiles and I do too.

"I can't take anymore of this romance, oh god, Liam's pure eyes polluted!" James shouts and we only laugh.

"Do us a favour, warm up some food or something for yourself and the crew, Y/N and I will join you in 10 minutes." Wentworth suggests and James starts to snigger.

"Course, the crew and I will make sure to turn off all mics as well, we don't want the whole world to hear you two having sex." He smirks and I roll my eyes embarrassed.

"Go away James." I laugh pushing him out of the room and locking the door.

"You look so beautiful angry!" Wentworth literally growls, ripping my panties off and I giggle as we both get busy in the sheets.

Much longer than the 10 minutes we anticipated.

~xx