Y/N Allen P3 (L.S)

Got a little legends involved as well :)

SNARTS POV

"You killed our mother, WHY!" Y/N shouts trying to hold back tears, extremely angry. Barry stood next to her. I lower my gun and start to walk away.

A few hours earlier

Y/Ns POV

"We need all the help we can get. This is Harrison Wells we're talking about, he knows every weakness of ours." I advise Barry. Our mentor ended up being the man who killed our mother and left our dad to rot in prison.

"Is Leonard Snart really necessary, we can't trust him." Barry speaks. "We can't but we need him." I finalise the decision and decide to call him over to star labs.

Everything was going well, we had planned everything, everyone was aware of what was going on except the Snarts and Rory. "What's so special about killing this guy, sweetheart." He whispers into my ear, Leonard's lips lingering for a while.

"He's just an ass, that's what's wrong cold." I muster up enough courage to speak in front of the whole team without messing up. "It's Lenny babe." He winks and I ignore him. God this man is so sexy. "And we'll take him down for it, don't you worry, Y/N." Raymond reassuringly hugs me as we begin to prepare ourselves. Lenny looks annoyed.

A while later

The fights just finished and I'm stood face to face with Wells, the man who killed my mother. I pull my mask off not caring if the cameras catch me and release my identity.

"You killed our mother, WHY!" I shout from across the street trying so hard not to cry. Barry stood slightly behind me as I keep a protective hand over him. Firestorm, Sara, Kendra, Carter, Oliver, Felicity, Cisco, Raymond, Caitlin, Nate, Lisa, Mick, Leonard and many other friends stood behind me and Barry. Ready to kill him.

"Jane, lovely woman really. It was a pity." Wells speaks. "Don't say her name!" I furiously shout back. "Did I hit a spot?" He smirks and I charge up to him. "You may be faster than me but don't forget not long along we dated. Your mommy told me everything." I laugh like a mad woman tears streaming down my face, I dislocate his already bad knee.

"You bitch." Harrison screams clutching his knee. "I can do anything for you. Anything, please." He starts to beg as everyone steps closer and closer. I call Barry over and we both look to Wells in disgust. "I want you to know. That Jane Allens Kids got you." I poke my finger into his chest. "Jane Allens daughter and Jane Allens son!" I wipe a few tears away before I grab Snarts gun.

"Freeze him." I order Barry and it doesn't take much to convince him. Just like that we've got our revenge and Caitlyn runs up to me. She hugs me and I try so hard to not cry but I can't help myself. I hug Barry and my father Joe. "We did it." I smile at Joe. "You can tell that to your dad, let's get him out." He pats my back.

"I think this calls for a celebration, do you not?" Snart shouts over everyone, we're all still stood on the street. "Give it a break cold." Cisco rolls his eyes and Leonard gives him the shut your mouth look. "No, he's right, let's get turnt!" Jax shouts and I start to laugh.

"What are we waiting for, I know the best club." I shout happy. "Of course you do." Leonard walks up to me with a smirk etched onto his already perfect face. "That was very brave, if I do say so myself." Snart smirks at me and I smile to him. "Thank you for not double crossing us." I laugh and he smirks. "Hands off my daughter!" Joe shouts and Leonard raises his hands to surrender.

We walk into Lux hand in hand when Joe left. "Here." I hand him his gun and he smiles at me. "You did get my letter right?" He places his hand on my shoulder. "How could I miss it." I laugh. "I don't know, maybe you fell asleep not being able to think about anything but me all night." He takes a huge sip of his beer.

"As a matter of fact maybe I did." I wink at him pulling him to the dance floor. His ocean blue eyes turn a shade darker and only after a mere few minutes on the dance floor he's already leading me upstairs.

He traps my body in between his and the wall as he leans in for a kiss. I twist my head and he instead kisses my ear. "You're going to have to work much more harder than that if you want me." I giggle. I pull my hand out from his bare chest and leave a lingering breath of air on his neck. "Y/N!" He shouts as I start to walk away.

"It's Allen to you." I scream half way down the stairs.

"Or Mrs Snart." He whispers the last bit but I smile to myself hearing.

A/N

Who knows what fox tv show the club Lux is from and who owns it? ;)