Pregnant (L.S)

Requested x

Y/N's POV

"I'm pregnant." I speak as I trudge into Leonard's room after a long hard day working with the team. "You are?" He smiles excited but I don't share the enthusiasm.

His smile quickly transforms into a frown of guilt and realisation. "We could, you know, try again." He whispers almost shy and I laugh sarcastically.

"I'd rather murder my child in my stomach than have it look up to you." I snap and he frowns yet again. "I'm surprised you're not wasted by now." I remark and he scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"Mick told me you'd be coming to talk." He replies ogling the ground and I watch him disgusted. Deep down in the pit of my heart, all I want is the man I fell in love with back. Not the alcoholic monster he turned into.

"Ya, well. I'm gunna go." I sigh and he does do.

"Y/N!"

"What?"

"What will happen when the baby's born?" He asks curious and I roll my eyes.

"Funny to see you care. And Raymond's mother will take care of him or her. After we've defeated Savage, if the time is right. Mick and I will leave the Legends to care for the baby. I'm sure Mick will be a strong father figure rather than uncle to my child. It's better than having you around." I seethe, generally wanting Leonard to feel like shit for what he's done.

"Will I ever see it?" He asks watching my belly.

"No." I snap back annoyed and his face drops.

"I guess it's what I deserve." He sighs rubbing his head.

"It is." I force a smile onto my face and walk out.

"Y/N!" Leonard grabs a hold of my hand stopping me in the hallway.

"Yes Leonard?" I look to him expectantly.

"I love you." He sighs, hugging me tight.

"I don't love you." I force out of myself, no matter how much it pains to speak such a big lie.

Pushing him away I walk out of the room and back to my brother Mick. "It's going to be okay." Raymond smiles and I sigh. "Listen to haircut okay. If his mums raising your kid. You'll have another billionaire Boy Scout. No need for me to rob a bank again." Mick smirks and I laugh.

"Thank you Ray." I smile and he shrugs it off.

"You can thank me after I've turned my nephew into a billionaire." He smiles proudly pumping his chest and I roll my eyes.

~xx