Snarty pants (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"Stop!" I scream at snart for the millionth time but he only carries on, this time with an increased energy. "I hate you!" I breath out, in between series of irregular breaths and giggles. "I'll stop the tickles if you admit I'm the  smartest man to ever walk this Earth, baby."

"You are...Snarty pants, farty pants!" I scream at the top of my lungs. It was the first thing to come to mind. With my comment he's taken off guard and I take that as my opportunity to run. Already out of breath, my ribs are aching with that long torturous 10 minutes of tickles.

Snart is the cutest man to ever walk this planet. The problem is he doesn't like to show it to people, personally I love our little moments where he'll be nothing but himself.

My thoughts had me so distracted Leonard lifts me up into the air and I start to punch his head and shoulders. "What's that? Let you down. If you say so." He speaks to himself and without a second thought pushes me onto the bed.

I giggle uncontrollably because he knows and I know what's about to happen as he starts crawling towards me on the bed. The look of pure lust in his eyes. "So you like to be tickled." He bites onto my ear suggestively. I shrug him off and try to leave, both of us knowing neither of us would ever want to skip on this activity.

"I left something in the dining room one second babe." I kiss him hard and dominantly knowing he's excited. Lifting myself up and off his lap I kiss him one more time before walking past the dining room and out the front door.

That would teach him next time he decides he wants to tickle me.

A/N

I was in a rush today. I thought why not make a little cute and non-serious banter moment with snarts serious character. Not sure if you like it though?

If you do have ideas send them through please. I don't bite and I'm horrible at story lines LOOOOOOOL X