Y/N Ramen (L.S)

|Requested|

Y/N's POV

Groaning I open my eyes, to the feel of someone kicking my shin. "Pssst." I turn to see my brothers Cisco and Danté tied to chairs. Looking down at myself I notice the same thing. "You've got to be kidding me, I knew you were in some sort of dodgy business. But did you really get me kidnapped!" I shriek beyond pissed at Cisco and he rolls his eyes.

Cisco and I never really got along with Danté, so we both moved to Central city, away from our family and honestly it was the best. Until a year ago Cisco started to stray and act different. The first time in months I'd spoke to Cisco was on our, countless of hours long journey home in the car. For Danté's birthday. Even then he wouldn't tell me what's up.

"Y/N calm down, man." He rolls his eyes and I humourlessly laugh. "Calm down? Quieres que me calme? ¡estas loco!" ( you want me to calm down? are you crazy!) I shout annoyed and he groans.

At the sound of our arguing a man enters the room and I flat out ignore him. Out of all of us, as the eldest sibling I've always been more braver. "Quien es este idiota? (Who is this idiot?)" I look to Cisco irritated and he sighs.

"An idiot." He sighs and I roll my eyes. "Oh so you're going to keep on being vague. Just peachy. It's always been a life long dream of mine to be strapped to a chair, against my will, by an idiot, because of my idiot brother and his friends!" I shout and Cisco frowns the slightest bit hurt.

"Look bro, Lo siento (I'm sorry) okay." I apologise and he nods. "Enough drama, I need you to build me more of those guns, and in return I'll spare your brother and sisters lives." The blue eyed freak smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Couldn't you have at least picked a more menacing villain to kidnap us?" I snort and Cisco stifles back a laugh. "Don't you dare build or do anything for him!" I give Cisco a stern look and the mans eyes follow between the two of us, amused.

"You're just lucky I'm not fond of hitting girls darling. Or you'd be dead right now." He kneels down to my height on the chair and I smirk with him, catching him by surprise as I knee him in the balls.

"You bitch." He holds onto his area in absolute pain and I'm able to quickly swipe one of the countless knives out of his pocket. "Sorry, my leg slipped." I innocently smile and he raises his hand ready to strike me, until some lady stands at the door making her presence aware, and he instantly drops it.

"I'll get you for that!" He snarls walking out of the room. "And your brother, he's got 2 hours to make us our guns, after we return." He grunts before leaving the room.

"Why would you do that?" Danté and Cisco both shout at once. "Para esto (for this)." I pull the knife out of my bra and Cisco smiles. "Ayúdanos (help us)!" He speaks and I nod.

After cutting myself free I turn straight to Cisco. "Call for help." I order and he nods scurrying to the telephone as I untie Danté.

Cisco asks the woman on the phone to track us and within seconds the blue eyed man I've learned is called Leonard storms into the room raging, along with his partner Mick and sister Lisa.

"Gotta give it to you. The knee to the balls, pick pocketing my knife, where'd you learn that?" He asks slightly impressed and I roll my eyes yawning. "The flash will be here any second now." Cisco smirks and I plop back down onto the chair.

"You think you're a clever bitch. That was pretty basic." Leonard seethes annoyed as the flash takes Danté and Cisco away. "You fell for it, bitch." I flick him the finger and I'm sure he's ready to knock me out but the girl stabs me in the neck with a sedative instead. The trio quickly loading me into the back of a van.

~~~

"Y/N finally awake I see!" Leonard smirks and I scrunch my face in disgust just at the thought of him. "Pervert." I mutter exhausted and he and his teammate start to howl in laughter. "We're just waiting for your brother and the scarlet speedster to drop off the guns and then they can have you back." He explains and I almost cry in laughter.

"What the hell is so funny?" He shouts pissed off and I try to stop myself but I can't. "If my brother really wanted me I wouldn't be here right now. My body is covered with numerous GPS's he could easily track. It's cute how you think I'm worth something. You're being fooled." I explain, almost the tiniest bit sad. Cisco is so involved in saving the world that his own family doesn't mean much to him.

"Is that so?" He looks me in they eyes and I shift my gaze elsewhere. "Don't you ever get any food around here?" I ask, my stomach rumbling as he pulls every piece of jewellery off my body, disabling their trackers.

"If you're worthless like you said, why should I feed you my food?" Leonard looks to me and I groan feeling sick. "Because I'm pregnant. And if you don't pass me a bin, I'm going to puke on you." I quickly speak and he hands me a paper bag, I puke and he scowls disgusted. But doesn't turn away.

"Who's the dad?" He asks intrigued and I roll my eyes. "I'm a surrogate for my best friend." I explain and he nods. "That makes sense." He smiles and I look at him weirded out. "Feed the pregnant lady, we are not animals Lenny." His sister approaches me with a bottle of water and I take a few sips skeptical.

"I say we burn her." Mick speaks for the first time and I ignore him chomping down on the Chinese take out Lisa gave me. My stomach starts to ache and I rub my growing baby bump exhausted.

"What do we do with her now?" Leonard asks and I lay down unbothered.

"I like her!" His sister squeals in delight and I smile the tiniest bit.

"She doesn't seem too bad if I do say so myself." Leonard whispers, the idiot doesn't realise I'm not deaf.

"Hey Y/N! How would you like to join us?" Lisa runs up to me excited and I look at her as if she's crazy.

"My brothers a hero." I speak and she sighs.

"Please! I really need a girl around here. It's so horribly boring. And I promise I'll help you with your pregnancy!" She starts to throw a tantrum as I consistently decline.

"What about a trial week? If you don't like it you can leave. You should at least try." She looks up to me hopeful batting her eyelashes and I sigh.

"On one condition." I speak and she instantly agrees.

"I want an unlimited supply of chocolate, olives and pickles on the trial. Actually chocolate covered olives with pickle juice." I speak and Lisa looks at me grossed out.

"Whatever the preggo lady wants!" She shrieks hugging me and I giggle.

"We're going to be best friends!" She smiles. "It looks like it." I laugh patting my belly.

~~~

Little did I know, that one trial ended up dictating the rest of my life. After giving birth to my best friends baby and returning him to her safely, I never committed another good deed again. And spent a life on the run.

With my family, consisting of my boyfriend Leonard, my best friend Lisa and my brother Mick.

---

A/N

I need more requests and ideas. X