Chronos (L.S)

Instead of Mick, Leonard turns into Chronos.

Y/N's POV

"Team, we're under attack!" Rips all too loud voice squeals like a little girl and I roll over and out of bed. Lately, getting out of bed and showing my face to the team is a mission in itself. This was when Leonard decided to turn his back on us all and turn into Chronos. Working against us.

"What's all the fuss idiots?" I groan annoyed joining my partner Mick in the control room. "You're going to want to sit this one out, both of you." Sarah shouts over the ruckus and I grab ahold of a random lever, trying to keep myself steady and not fall. "And why would we do that blondie?" Mick asks.

"Because of me, they don't want to break your itty bitty hearts." An all too familiar voice speaks and I cringe. "Leonard." Almost the whole team speaks his name shocked but he shakes his head demonically laughing. "I'm Chronos. Come on, get with the flow." Leonard or shall I say Chronos smirks, pulling his mask off. He looks entirely the same.

"Y/N, long time no see, how are you?" Chronos laughs as tries to grab my hand but only gets shot by Raymond. "That wasn't wise." Chronos snarls and then zaps Ray. "Ray!" I scream his name, I try run up to my best friend but Chronos lifts me up and tight.

"I said, how are you?" Leonard, oh wait I mean Chronos snaps aggressively and I struggle in his hold. "Can you stop, this stupid little twisted game of yours Leonard!" I explode annoyed and he only laughs. The team needed me to buy them some time, while they transport Ray to the med bay.

"I almost forgot why I married you, it was that mouth of yours." Chronos chuckles and then throws me to the ground. I hit the floor with a thud and groan out loud in pain. "I'm going to kill you first." He smirks as he pulls his gun zappy thing out and I cry in pain. Physically and emotionally.

"Awww, boo hoo, Y/N got a boo boo." He teases and then teleports us to a ship. My hands are cuffed to a metal pole and I start to thrash. "Leonard, why are you doing this?" I scream out loud when I wake up, trying to grab his attention but he only carries on clicking random buttons. "I told you, my name is Chronos!" Leonard snaps and I look up to him furious.

"Your name is Leonard Snart and you rob ATM's!" I shout back one of his most favourite lines and he rolls his eyes at me. "That sounds like an idiot." Chronos chuckles and I try reach for the gun a few feet away from me.

When I'm sure I've got the perfect grip and it'll fall slowly onto my legs with no noise Leonard notices what I'm doing and charges up to me. "What the hell, Y/N, you really think I wouldn't notice." Chronos yells and then smacks me across the face. I look him in the eyes and start to cry, he's in Leonard's mind, this isn't Leonard, but it looks just like him, and that's what hurts most.

"Lenny stop." I sob in between hits and he stares into my eyes. "I told you to call me Chronos." He whispers and I nod my head. "Good, brat!" He shouts walking away leaving me a hysterical mess.

"You cry too much." Chronos observes as he pulls me up by the hair pointing a knife to my stomach. "Please don't." I cry as he pokes my sides teasingly. "I keep forgetting how beautiful fear is, but you, you're not scared are you sweetheart? You're petrified." Chronos chuckles and I shake in his arms.

"Lenny, stop I'm pregnant!" I scream and he drops me to the ground, before he's able to stab me in the heart. "My name is Chronos, stop calling me that!" He groans as he holds onto his head in pain. I slide the knife under my foot and as he suffers I start to pick myself loose. "I'm sorry." I pretty much whimper and then teleport us back to the wave rider, a knife held to his throat.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mick calls relieved to see me and I nod my head, my face stained with dried up tears. "Oh my god. Let me take you to the med bay." Kendra frowns as she brushes her hand over my bruised cheek and I flinch in pain.

~~~

"What's going on with Snart then?" I ask Rip as he approaches me in the med bay with the rest of the team. "He's being electrocuted, with big zappers that look like tentacles!" Jax yells over excited and I laugh. "Not quite, he's being restored all his memories Mrs Snart." Rip explains and I nod acting like I know how that works.

"We're sorry by the way, it's best not to mention what happened there to him, he won't remember it." Rip says gesturing to my cuts and bruises and I smile. "It's okay, my husbands mind was under the control of a psycho time master, completely normal, it happens to everyone." I joke and Rip laughs.

~~~

"A coma?" Leonard looks to me confused after he's woken up and I nod agreeing with the rest of the team. "How long was I gone?" He asks and I think for a while. "A month." Rip answers for me and I thank him with a glance. "What about your face, did you and Mick fight again, because I swear to god I'll kill him." Leonard glares at Mick and I roll my eyes.

"Mick is an asshole, but that was 100% not him." I respond and Mick shoots me the finger. Now that Leonard's back, that friendship Mick and I built can finally turn sour again. It's just what we're like. It's all fun and games though.

"Who did?" He asks as he runs his arm over my cuts and I awkwardly cough. "I tripped." I lie and he nods dropping the subject believing me.

"I think we should leave Mr and Mrs Snart some time alone." Martin says out loud and I thank him with a smile.

"So what did I miss?" Leonard smirks as he watches me turn to pour him a glass of water. "You know, just your average, I'm pregnant." I look him in the eyes and he laughs. "If I wasn't in so much pain I'd tackle you." He laughs and I do too.

"How long Sweetheart?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Do the math." I smile and he does too. "Russia, wow." He laughs and I do too. Let's just say, after stealing that psycho Russian scientists wallet, we put her money into good use. "That was a night." He smirks and I do to.

"And now we've got a souvenir currently residing in my stomach." I yawn and Leonard makes space for me to lay next to him. "Wow, I hope it's a boy." He yawns also tired and I shake my head. "Definitely going to be a girl." I whisper half asleep and Leonard nods. "If that's what the wife wants, then it's what the wife gets." Leonard sighs hugging me tightly as we both fall into a deep slumber.

~Xx