Engagement (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"I have to go, bye." I giggle, trying to push Leonard's arms off my inner thighs and he groans. Leonard and I have been sleeping together for the last 2 years, my boyfriend and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary today.

Leonard and I started our affair when I first met him, through mutual friends, one drunk night started it, then every time I'd go to a party he'd be there, and things would escalate until the following days morning. Leonard had enough of waking up naked next to me without knowing anything about me, he stole my number and let's just say he can be very convincing.

One time Leonard and I almost got caught by my boyfriend Matthew but it was very easy to play off, considering Matthew believes he and Leonard are friends. I've always told Matthew Leonard only sees me as 'Matthew's girlfriend', oh the irony. But these things piss Leonard off a lot. At first he loved the thrill and excitement, now he hates being the other man. Regardless we still visit each other every other night.

"Leo, baby, I have to go, please stop." I moan feeling his fingers curl up inside of my core, my eyes squeezing shut. "One more time." He mumbles desperate and I try pull away, but I can't. "Lenny, please don't make me late, it's Matthew and I's four year anniversary." I hiss when I feel his index finger make contact with my sweet spot.

"He's just outside the room Y/N, I don't get why you don't leave him already. Obviously he's not doing the sex right, what else has he not." Leonard smirks as he starts to pump his fingers inside and outside of me, sat on my bed. The entire downstairs full of my friends and family.

"Oh god." I mumble into his shoulder, sweating and frustrated, the system between my thighs going crazy. Juices all at once exploding onto Leonard's fingers and my lipgloss smearing across mine and Leonard's mouth. "20 minutes." I mumble, struggling to stand as I lock my bedroom door. Leonard smirks and then pulls his clothes off. It's weird to think Mick and Lisa are both downstairs as well.

~~~

"I love you." Leonard speaks as he walks out of the shower and I sigh looking to him. "Ya, I know the drill, you won't answer me." He smiles sadly and I mirror his expression. "I-I. At least you're getting the truth off your chest." I smirk as I run my hands up and down his chest, trying to change the topic. We do this every time, and this always happens.

"What were you just about to say? I." Leonard looks to me hopeful. "I need to go." I lie and he frowns but nods anyways. I run up to him, pulling him in for one more kiss and then I leave, hearing him lock the door behind me.

~~~

"Y/N, my baby!" Lisa squeals when she sees me and I giggle hugging her back. "Naughty, I see all that smeared lipgloss, thought you could play hankie pankie with Matthew." She smirks and I run up to a mirror. Fixing my mess I smile at her and then excuse myself.

"You've really outdone yourself this time, haven't you?" I laugh approaching Matthew. "This is nothing, just you wait until you see the rest." Matthew smiles and I giggle. "By the way, you look amazing." He whispers into my ear but I'm too busy making guilty eye contact with Leonard.

"You look alright, if I have to admit myself." I smirk and he holds a hand to his heart in mockery. Everyone laughing.

"Leave him Y/N." Leonard says as he walks besides me, in the more quiet and secluded areas. "Leonard stop, you'll get us seen." I snap and he rolls his eyes grabbing ahold of my arm. "Leave him, don't you feel the slightest guilty about what you're doing. I don't give a damn about your boyfriend, but what I do know is, I want you and I don't want to share anymore." Leonard snaps and I ignore him.

"You're accusing me of being a whore aren't you?" I whisper yell at Leonard and he looks to me shocked. "I never said that, stop trying to change the topic, I know how you work." He hisses.

"This was all fun and games, until you caught feelings." I poke a pointed finger into Leonard's chest and he squints annoyed, his grip on my arm tightening. "Please, just leave him." Leonard sighs and I frown.

"Is everything okay here?" Mick asks as he interrupts us and I internally thank him. Leonard drops the subject as well as my hand, and I rub it in pain. "Sorry." Leonard whispers and I shake my head. "It was in the moment, I get it." I sigh and he frowns, watching my red arm.

"Stop beating yourself up, you know my skin does that regardless, it's sensitive, and hot today and it's not even bruised so stop sulking." I reassure Leonard and he bites down onto his lip. "I love you." He whispers pulling me in for a hug and I sigh looking around making sure no one can see. "I gotta go." I speak and with that I leave without a second glance.

~~~

"Will you marry me?" Matthew asks as he kneels down in front of me, every single guest watching, the photographers videoing the moment as well. My eyes make contact with Leonard, it's like second nature and he looks at me hurt. "Y/N, answer the man!" My best friend yells and I plaster a fake smile onto my face. 'I love you too' I mouth to Leonard.

"I-uh, yes." I smile completely brain dead, why can't I think of an excuse right now. My mother breathes out a breath of air relieved and I smile falsely as I hug Matthew and the crowds cheer. "I, no. I'm sorry." I speak up and everyone's silent. "I slept with Leonard Snart." I whisper into Matthews ear as I watch Leonard stare at the two of us.

"You what?" He laughs believing this is all a joke and I pull apart looking at him seriously. "It's true, honestly, you shouldn't marry me, I'm a cheater." I speak truthfully and Matthew is stood looking at me shocked. "Y/N, shut up. She's just a bit shocked right now." My sister intervenes but I shake my head.

"No, it's true." I speak apologising as I look at Matthew's hurt face and he runs a hand over his face shocked. "How long?" He asks and I sigh, do I really want to expose myself to my entire family and friends. "Does it matter?" I look to him and he shakes his head.

"We should speak somewhere more private." Suggests Matthew and I nod following him. One thing I've loved about him, is Matthew has always stayed a gentleman, even in the worst of situations. I call Leonard to join us and he does. All the guests watching shocked, they've probably worked it out by now.

~~~

"I can leave for a while, give you some time alone." I say after telling Matthew everything but he only remains quiet. "I never suspected anything, good on you Y/N." He sarcastically laughs only causing me to frown.

"Good on you two. Really that's golden. You wasted 2 years of my life." I frown and apologise but nothing works. Seconds later Matthew fakes a smile and I do too. "Leave for a week, I need to pack my stuff." He says and I agree.

"Of course." I speak and he sighs standing up.

"Good luck Y/N." He smiles and I do too. "I'm sorry, I really am." I frown and he does too. "Ya me too." He sighs and I hug him. Leonard's completely fine with it. When I pull away Matthew leaves the room and I pack a bag.

"Mind if I stay with you?" I ask and Leonard nods.

"Thank god he's out the picture." Lenny smirks and I roll my eyes. "I can't lie, I am happy though, at least we won't be secret." I smile as does Leonard.

"One more round before we leave?" Leonard asks and I giggle nodding, tangling in bed with him.

~xx