Incognisant (L.S)

|REQUESTED|

Incognisant - to lack knowledge or awareness.

Y/Ns POV

"Watch he'll do it again, just like he always does." Caitlin smirks, the team and I all sat around the table and I roll my eyes. "For the last time lady, he flirts with everyone. I wouldn't even classify, whatever it is 'we have', even as flirting." I roll my eyes, throwing my wrapper in the bin. A perfect shot as always.

"He will, I know he will." Caitlin beams hopeful and even Barry and Cisco agree with her. "Wells, they're being ridiculous, control them!" I shout irritated.

"Control who, sweetheart?" Leonard waltzes into star lab, like the king he believes he is. "Nothing." I mumble and the whole team smirks. The first thing they said he'd do, is call me sweetheart. He joins me at the table, reaching for my hand and kisses it. Caitlin fake coughs and I shoot her a glare.

Leonard and I are just friends, I don't know how much more I could say the same thing without sounding like a broken record. Pulling my water bottle away from my mouth I start to flip it on the table, unbothered about what it is, the team has to say. In a blink of an eye the bottle's out of my hands and on Leonard's mouth.

Why did he have to do that? The team will do nothing but tease me when leaves.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Snart smirks, pulling me in for a hug and I scrunch my eyebrows. "That's different." I whisper into his ear and he chuckles. "Just enjoy it." He replies back and I internally groan, knowing exactly what's to follow.

~~~

"Did you see the way he was looking at her?" Caitlin is first to squeal when I enter star labs the next day. Leonard walked me home, being a good friend.

"Ya, and he was in heaven, you should've seen his face while he was hugging her." Barry teases and I stomp my feet, conveying my anger as I sort through some paperwork.

"Please, Y/N enjoyed every last bit of it." Cisco grins and I start to blush. "Is she blushing? Awww!" Caitlin screams and I internally curse my cheeks as I giggle amused by their antics.

"Ramen, stop okay! I see you and Lisa texting each other. Every night." I smirk and he starts to blush. The attention temporarily subsiding to him. "Lisa what?" Lisa asks walking in, pulling me into a tight hug. "I still don't understand what is with you and hugging me. We hardly know each other." I laugh and she smirks as if she knows something.

"We will soon." She smiles and then joins Cisco. I watch her back confused, what's with villains and being awfully vague. Shaking my head I pile together all the paper work in order only to have it flying all over the room by none other than Barry.

"Barry!" I shout at the top of my lungs scolding him. "Whoops, maybe Leonard can help you fix it all. It does look like a two man job." He smirks and I start to rub my head. "Not funny, that took me all day today and all night last night." I groan, I know his intentions are in the right place but I'm exhausted.

"Go on Lenny, help the beautiful girl." Lisa pushes him over and I roll my eyes unamused. "You are all horrible people." I sigh, my hand brushing against Leonard's countless of times as we collect the paperwork off the floor. I look around and magically, note my sarcasm, the room is empty of all people except us.

"I think they're trying to set us up." Leonard smirks and I huff a piece of hair out of my face. My hands rest on my hips as he collects the rest of the work off the floor. "I know, it's ridiculous." I sigh and he looks me dead in the eyes.

"You can't be sure sweetheart." He smirks, his hand clipping my stray piece of hair back into its original bun. "I didn't say you could stop working." I raise my brow and he copies. "Well too bad." And with that, he throws the entire pile of paper to the floor again and blink shocked.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." He smirks arrogantly and I feel as though I'm going to cry but obviously don't. "You know what, fuck you." I laugh and throw a huge pile of Wells important paper work at him.

"Is that a challenge Y/N?" Leonard questions.

"You bet it is Snart."

"Bring it on sweetheart."

Only a matter of minutes later, the entire labs floor is covered in paper and we have nothing else to throw. I hide behind Leonard, tapping his boulder he turns to me and I splash an entire glass of water on his face and start to run.

He catches up to me, throwing us both to the ground. "Got to give you that one. Where did you steal that from? Home alone." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You fell for it Snart." I grin and he leans down closer, the two of us start to breathe heavy.

"We really shouldn't." I sigh, trying to stand but I can't. "Just kiss for gods sake!" Caitlin shouts, completely uncharacteristically.

"If you don't kiss him Y/N, I'll glue your lips together, he likes you!" Lisa shouts and I look to Leonard confused. "I would trust what she says." He smirks and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You-"

"Yes I like you, sweetheart." He finishes off my sentence and I smile.

In the background everyone's chanting kiss. So what do I do?

I kissed him like there's no tomorrow. The whole time all you could hear was the guy's fake gagging while the girls cheered.

Epilogue

8 years later

"I think it's only fair if we name our daughter after the woman who got us together." Leonard smiles up at Caitlin and I nod, too tired to say anything.

"Caitlin Snart." I hug my baby and husband, laid on the hospital bed exhausted.

Our older Caitlin overcome with emotion as she holds her god daughter.

A/N

Did you like the epilogue?

Or should I not do them?