Unfaithful (L.S)

It's so hard being in love with a fictional character who no longer is making new episodes or at least guest appearing again. FFS LEONARD SNART IS IN A TV SHOW ABOUT TIME TRAVEL! 😭😭😭 #chainsmyselfoutsideofLOTstudio

|Requested|

33. I cheated.
34. I slept with.
37. Leave and never come back.

Y/N's POV

"So I was thinking today we could go shopping, imagine it, shopping in the bloody 15th century. Of course..."

"What the fuck." My eyes widen as I watch in utter shock while Leonard pulls his shirt back on. Sweat covering his face and back.

"It's not what it looks like babe." Leonard tries to lie only further angering me. "Then tell me what does it look like sweetheart?" I glare at him in absolute disbelief.

"I can't believe you. Honestly. Good on you mate!" I shout, as he wipes the sweat of his head. "Who is it? Is it Sara? I've seen the way you look at her!" I accuse him as he holds his head down low in shame, only because of being caught.

"It's not like that baby. Please, you just, it's a joke, it's all just a joke." He lies only further angering me. "It's Sara isn't it? Did you not learn anything the last time!" I fume, furious at him.

"Stay away from me!" I scream, loud enough that I can hear footsteps outside our bedroom. Leonard grabs ahold of my arm, tight enough that it starts to hurt. Doing the first thing that comes to mind, I slap him across the face. The connection so hard, his eyes are wide open, shocked.

"Y/N, babe, listen, it's all a joke, you're getting worked up about nothing. Don't be stupid." He lies and I start to laugh. "Leonard fucking Snart, is that the best you can come up with. 'It's a joke!' Do not disrespect me like that!" I shout yet again, fuming.

"Oh my god." A top belonging to someone I least expected catches my attention, tucked in hiding. "Is it her!" I dangle the shirt in front of his face but he only remains silent.

"You let me accuse Sara Lance of all sort of crap, you let me make an idiot out of myself as I called her every single name under the sun, and in the end, oh boy, in the end, you're sleeping with her." I scream.

"You let me make a fool out of myself." I can't help but burst into tears as I hold Amaya's top in my hand.

"Amaya! Forget me, how could you do that to Mick." Leonard approaches me, wrapping his arms around me as I'm sat crying, I push him straight off me and stand in fury.

"Would've been so much better if it was Sara!" I snap as I throw Amaya's shirt at him.

"Y/N, I would never..."

"You would never what Leonard? At least admit the fact that you cheated!" I scream at him yet again.

"Fine, I cheated! I slept with Amaya! Is that why you want to hear!" He shouts back leaving me taken aback.

"But she's not you Y/N, she's not got, what we've got." He walks closer towards me, arms both rested on my shoulders.

"No. Don't you dare do this again. Stop!" I push him off me again and again, until the room door busts open.

The entire team is stood outside, Mick charging inside. He rips Leonard's arms off of me violently.

"Y/N, move." He speaks as gently as he can, his anger radiating the entire room. Stepping back I watch as he punches Leonard repeatedly, that is until the fight is broken up by Rip and none other than the star of the show, Amaya.

In front of everyone Leonard approaches me, his face bloody. "Y/N, she's not you, she's not you." He pleads his arms once again resting on my shoulders.

Grimacing in disgust I push him back. Doing what I should have done a long, long, time ago.

"Leave and never come back."

A/N

I fucking hate my writing