Y/N Palmer (L.S)

Y/S/N - Your sons name

|Requested|

Y/N's POV

"We'll feed you to our tigers when we're done with you." The bearded man smirks, his fingers caressing the skin my short blouse has exposed. "Or you could just call your brother for us." He snaps and I start to cry.

"My brother is dead!" I repeat for the umpteenth time, the last thing I expected this morning when I'd taken the trash out was to be kidnapped by a delusional man, who believes Ray's still alive.

"I don't like liars Y/N." He tusks and with that he punches me in the stomach again. "Where is Raymond?" He yells. "Raymond is dead, he died in an explosion!" I scream at the top of my lungs and watch as the man subsequently balls his fists. I close my eyes awaiting another blow to a part of my body but there's a cold breeze instead.

"He won't stay dead for too long sweetheart, come on." A man wielding a gun dressed in frosty colours smiles at me and I shiver, watching as my kidnappers body shatters into pieces on the ground. "Here." He dresses my half naked body in his woolly jacket and I sniffle trying to control my tears.

"I've got her, ya, I'm bringing her back now." He speaks into his mic, soon being accompanied by an old man and teenage male. "Ms Palmer, it's a pleasure to be seeing you again." Professor Stein smiles up at me, trying to shake my hand but I don't budge.

He used to teach me a few years back when both Raymond and I were studying to become scientists, too bad Raymond never caught his attention, my work however always did.

"We need to hurry before Vandal does his freaky immortal shit." The teenager speaks but I ignore him.

~~~

"It's only a ship, trust me it's nothing bad. I'll be here." The blue eyed man who saved me before explains when I jump back in shock. "Holographic indigenous camouflage protection." I mumble out loud and he starts to laugh.

"I see Grey's taught you well." He smirks but I ignore him, I'm too scared to speak if I'm honest.

"Leonard leave her alone." Stein snaps, I lean on Leonard as he leads me inside the ship safely.

"The next thing that happens is going to shock you Y/N, but you have to remain calm." A random man dressed in a trench coat speaks but I only look to Leonard confused.

A blonde woman now has decided to accompany us, as well as another man. There's a tap on my shoulder resulting in me twisting my body around to the person who did so.

"Hi baby." Ray smiles at me sadly and I start to cry, pushing myself into his already open arms.

"Did he touch you?" He asks after a while and I nod my head, shivering. "I'm sorry Y/N, I really am." Ray tries to hold back his tears while I sob into my older brothers shoulder.

"Where?" He just about croaks out but I remain quiet. "Hey, tell me, please." Ray begs but I only hug him tighter. "Everywhere." I weep unable to look him in the eyes but he drops the subject.

"How are you alive?" I mumble into his shoulder not wanting to let go. "I was recruited a few hours before I officially 'died' in the explosion, there was never any body because I was here." Ray explains.