Y/N Savage (L.S)

A/N

This imagine is based on the episode in which the team abducts Cassandra Savage (you), Vandal Savages daughter. Some pieces have been changed to suit. Season 1 episode 13.

~

Snarts POV

"There I was thinking we could go a whole week without kidnapping anyone." Rip speaks.

"I think you'll find it would have been better to simply kill me." Blondie replies confidently from the glass box.

"I agree." Mick grunts out, we're currently stood watching the poised young woman, she doesn't seem the slightest bit scared.

"It's a little more complicated than that. She knew who I was." I inform Rip handing him the bracelet I stole.

"I know who all of you are. It's a pleasure to meet you Gareeb." Vandals toy addresses Rip and he looks up to her impressed.

"I see Savage has been rather chatty with his lieutenants." Rip laughs.

The girl raises her eyebrows impressed. "If you think I am merely Savage's soldier, you're more idiotic than he claimed." The young beauty walks closer to us from her confided box.

"I'm not his lieutenant, I'm his daughter." Savages offspring smugly grins as I lift my face amused. Impressive. Who knew Savage could have such a gorgeous child.

I notice Rips agitated and Micks generally shocked, it was unexpected to say the least.

~

Y/Ns POV

"Hello (nickname)  may I call you (nickname)." Leonard Snart addresses me, a smirk etched onto his face. "Here's the deal, you have information I want it. The question is, how am I gunna get it?" His eyes ravish my body, non stop.

"I'm the daughter of Vandal Savage. Do you think he hasn't prepared me for this? Do you think I haven't already been taught to endure the most extreme suffering." I reply back bored.

"You know your father sounds a lot like mine. Could never really say I love you, except with his fists." I remain poised.

"Look it took me a while to realise my man was bad. I'm betting your smarter than me." I listen to Snart speak as we explore the wrecked ship. "At last something we agree on." I arrogantly speak and Snart gestures I walk before him. "A Gentleman always." He winks running his tongue over his lips.

"Gideon, play the footage from Kaznia November 3rd 2157."

My world comes crashing down as I watch my father agree to the death of millions, including my mother. "You're a liar."

"Correct, but not about this and you know it deep down." He says his hand resting on my thumping heart.

After the huge news I swore I'd help Leonard and his team defeat my father.

SNARTS POV

Y/N may look like a badass but from one abused child to another it wasn't hard to crack her. I watch from the shadows as she meets with her father. "Y/N, I've been so worried." He shouts happily. Everything about the man screams asshole. After acting like he cares the true him comes out.