Enemy (L.S)

|REQUESTED|

In this imagine you hate Leonard Snart to pieces because he's just like his father, but this time to your sister and it causes her to take her own life.

Y/Ns POV

"What the hell is going on?" I groan my head aching. "Hello, Ms Y/L/N, my name is Rip Hunter it's a pleasure to meet you." A British dude greets me from some sort of hospital bed. Before anything else happens I use all my remaining strength to hold him in a killer headlock.

"I'm going to let go real slowly, then you are going to explain who the hell you are, or I'll kill you with your own hands." I whisper yell. "Woah, calm down lady." Some teenage kid yells and I roll my eyes. "Don't tell me to calm down, I'll eat your heart." I speak with full eye contact and he gulps in fear.

Internally I laugh, why would I eat anyone's organs? I'm not an animal.

After the funky British guy explains something about a mission to save the world, he introduces me to the rest of his team. Everything's fun and games, the girls were so nice, Martin I already knew, Jax as I came to learn the name of the guy I threatened was kind, Raymond Palmer was an absolute sweetheart, I loved him and then, the man I hate to bits appears out of nowhere.

"Y/N?" Leonard Snart speaks shocked and I look him up and down with nothing but venom. "You!" I seethe, absolutely repulsed. "You, broke my sisters heart!" I shout my index finger stabbing into his chest with each word I speak. It's so hard for me to control my emotions. One of those moments where you're so angry you could burst out crying.

"Ms Y/L/N, you're going to have to let him go, my apologies, I forgot to mention the conflict of interest." Rip explains himself.

"Conflict of interest?" I shout horrified he'd label my sister and her situation like that. "This man, killed my sister. That is not merely a conflict of interest!" I snarl. Leonard's eyes stay fixed on mine and I punch him straight in the jaw.

How dare he even look at me.

He falls a few steps back, his hand holding onto his jaw. "Ms Y/L/N I am going to have to ask of you to refrain, from touching Mr Snart furthermore." Rip speaks, the whole team watches us carefully and I ignore him.

"Mr Snart, is the very reason I couldn't refrain Y/S/N (your sisters name), from killing herself." I shout beyond pissed as I slap Leonard across the face.

"Why aren't you fighting back? Do you want to act like a saint in front of your team. News flash, this man right here, used to abuse my sister, every night for 3 years, until she took her life." I shout ready to lean in once again but I'm lifted into the air by some heavy man who joined Snart when he entered the room.

"I never meant for her to take her life." He whispers and my face starts to heat up.

"No, but you did mean to slit her wrists every night with broken beer bottles, after coming home drunk and having cheated on her, didn't you. Didn't you!" I scream furious and he lowers his head. His teammates all gasp in shock. They weren't expecting that.

"You promised Y/S/N the world. Little did she know you'd be the one to take it all away from her." I croak a tear slips down my cheek, but I wipe it away before he notices.

The big man let's go of me, he wasn't expecting anything that was coming out of my mouth to be true. But Leonard's silence confirms it. I spit on him as I walk out of the room.

"I hate you!" I shout at him and then fall onto my bed, crying as I stare at the last picture of my sister and I.

Only the thought of her, and only her can reduce me to tears.